Thread-tribute to |Def|Fry

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
This is a thread in memory of |Def|Fry (no, he's not dead, so this is in his memory but it is not an obituary), the ONE who send us the Futurama episodes at the maximum speed your inet connection can reach. For his kindness (due to that "Fry" I assume is a man), I start this thread, to honour his name and behold the speed mastah!! :D

You're probably asking yourself if this has something to do with Asgaroth or even with music. The answer is no. Have a good day.

|ngenius (Duly grateful)

:lol: i wish i could find someone who had/shared font collections and stock photos... seems i can't find them that easily, as of late :cry:

I have a big bunch of fonts...but i suppose you also do...may be one day i should start putting them online and make them available for free...like in the good ol' days!!!

Yes, DefFry is probably the best internet server of futurama episodes...shame now he has just the last 4 but i remember when he hosted the whole 3 first seasons....aaaaaaaaaah!!!!! :)

I've dloaded "Spanish Fry", and I'm going to watch it. I also started dloading the last episode, called "Bend Her", but our beloved server fell last night and he's not back yet.

|ng (Keep safe your lower human horn!!!)

i suppose that now you've watched the Spanish fry...did you like it???
melonaki and me watched it the other day.but actually i find it just average,rather mediocre...
and still i haven't understood what is spanish about Fry in that episode...have you?

Not really, that's the veiled mystery on that episode, I can't even imagine why it is called "spanish fry", unless there were mexican hats so damn hidden. :rolleyes: And yes, the episode lacks of the brilliant touch some others have, but the "lower horn" thing is pretty funny. :)

|ng.

P.S: Keith Sudano, the man behind the (apparently) extinct band Eternity X, is preparing a new album called "From The Ashes". :hotjump:

I didn't like it that much either...but Zoidberg is simply wonderful!!!
For the Spanish Fry...the only thing I can thing of is to a stupid relation between Fry having TWO horns and the animal which shamefully represent Spain..which also has two horns...(and no, it's not Ingenius :p )

fv