thread X

cronos-amour.jpg

Hoi!

Sorry for not letting the peeps in question know earlier, but I didnt have time to get online. As said, Ill be meeting the bunch at Brussels later today and come with them quite early it seems. Good, that way we can enjoy the rain as long as possible, hoh. I'm at Tilburg at the moment and gonna go to the trainstation to figure out how the hell I'm gonna get there, haha. See ya'll soon :headbang:

Crack Hitler said:
Hoi!

Sorry for not letting the peeps in question know earlier, but I didnt have time to get online. As said, Ill be meeting the bunch at Brussels later today and come with them quite early it seems. Good, that way we can enjoy the rain as long as possible, hoh. I'm at Tilburg at the moment and gonna go to the trainstation to figure out how the hell I'm gonna get there, haha. See ya'll soon :headbang:
you have to take a bus to turnhout.. grab a beer with me there and then take a train to brussels..
so no afterparty? :erk:

and to all the people who are on there way or gonna take off soon.. : good luck.. i'll think about you tonight at the pub.. and tomorow when i get up at 7.30 to be at the fest arround 8.00 :D

see ya tomorow :devil: