thread X

Crack Hitler said:
beertent, 12 o'clock. Sounds good indeed, haha.
beertent, at 12. i'll be there with the ticket. and yes, it is a combiticket ofcourse.

oh, and jussi, i did get your message but as i said my mobile isn't working properly, and i couldn't reply.

need to get me a new one. anybody knows where to get them cheap here?

Bastet said:
oh, and jussi, i did get your message but as i said my mobile isn't working properly, and i couldn't reply.

need to get me a new one. anybody knows where to get them cheap here?
aah.. at everybody who had my number.. i don't have that one anymore.. :( they cut it off..
but i'm gonna try to get a new tomorow.. just for you uys, so be honourt..

Bastet said:
to tell you the truth , i'm not in the mood

yet :D
i have never been so excited about a fest.. and believe me.. i've been excited a lot and did loooooooots of festivals so.. :wave: see ya all there

but tru..
we should say a place and an hour to meet .. cause if we wait till arround 11 or 12 there will be a looooot of people waiting to enter the camping site.. so as i said a few posts above.. the people who arrive early should wait for eachother and keep space for the others..

so if the people who would like to join our 'anathemacamp' tell what time they arrive and sort of who that is and how many tents,.. so we could see how much space we have to keep..

ok..

me and a friend will arrive arround 8 in the morning..

Bastet said:
beertent, at 12. i'll be there with the ticket. and yes, it is a combiticket ofcourse.

Ummm, how am I gonna get in if you're already gettin wasted at the camping site? :lol:

or is the beertent like outside or what? I might be there earlier, depends on with who (if anybody :D ) I'm coming with, but if you're there at 12 it's ok as well.

Funny you got the message cause I didnt get any confirmation about it, hmph.

ah, that said, I'll be there 12 at the latest (or so I hope) and I'll bringing one tent with me, just in case you guys need to reserve space for me as well...

someone with a radio on batteries with a cd player/with the possibility to connect a discman to it, who doesnt mind bringing it along? otherwise i will look for one (if its cheap enough) tomorrow in the shop.

tiya.

Mariner said:
someone with a radio on batteries with a cd player/with the possibility to connect a discman to it, who doesnt mind bringing it along? otherwise i will look for one (if its cheap enough) tomorrow in the shop.

tiya.
if noone founds one,i maybe maybe have a really old one,.. just radio and cassetes.. so no cd..

but i already have a partytent with me and some stuff of others .. so i did my part for the 'camp' already :D