thread X

so.. will we try to set up all tent together?

cause i wouldn't mind to go there verry early and save room...

but we (is me and some others we come early..) need to know for how many tents....

sounds like a plan if only I manage to arrange my travelings so that I'll make it, heh..

@mariner
oh btw I tried to send you sms but so far it hasn't come thru, bleh... oh well, we'll figure something out..

Crack Hitler said:
Yay! I'm coming, dunno yet at what time tho.

someone throw me a mobile # so I can ask for directions and stuff by sms when I get near :)

so, thorsten, made up your mind already?

Jussi, i don't really know. There are some things which still keep me thinking. First of all, it's a bad time, cause it's near exams, secondly it cost 90 € for only a few ( not even a hand full of) Bands i would like to see. Thirdly it's gonna be expensive cause noone seems to be going with me, though i might find peeps.
A pro of course would be to meet all those peep from the forum....argh i gunno................

somnium_in_tenebris said:
*ta daaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh*

i'm coming.Thorsten get your butt to Graspop for fawks sake:)

ta daaaaaaaaaaahhhhh*disappears again*

wow, nice one!!!
it's like the devil versus angel. the angel :saint: says: "Stay at home and learn yer stuff, you really need to!", and the devil :devil: counters:" get yer arse over there, it's gonna be fun!" :erk:

gimme some days to think about it...........

for people without money there's always the free breda cityfestival :saint: anathema is closing sundaynight (27/06)
i'm going with a friend, company is welcome :)

siderea said:
for people without money there's always the free breda cityfestival :saint: anathema is closing sundaynight (27/06)
i'm going with a friend, company is welcome :)
Ah yes i wouldnt mind going to this one :wave:

Aah.. I'll probly be hanging around near Frankfurt or so (or somewhere in Germany, I don't know :tickled: ) from the start of the week, or somewhere near enough to catch a train to somewhere in Belgium early enough. If somebody's out there around where I'm roaming with nothing to do, lemme know and I'll head there :D

or does our german peeps know a good option after I arrive to Rostock by boat on sunday 6pm??

i have to work till thursday.. :( but after that!!!!!!!!!!!
if your in belgium on wednesday already.. i wouldn't mind to have a pre-graspop party somewhere.. :kickass: