thread X

I'm there.

Departuring from Oslo, Norway at 08:00 am. Arriving at Antwerp 05:00 am. Then hiking a ride with dear Pieter and sweet Maren, and at the night sleeping with pissed Dries. :rolleyes:

Crack Hitler said:
Aah.. I'll probly be hanging around near Frankfurt or so (or somewhere in Germany, I don't know :tickled: ) from the start of the week, or somewhere near enough to catch a train to somewhere in Belgium early enough. If somebody's out there around where I'm roaming with nothing to do, lemme know and I'll head there :D

or does our german peeps know a good option after I arrive to Rostock by boat on sunday 6pm??
so what's yer actual road? Rostock, it's far away from my place.

Anyway, cheers Piet for yer help offer. But i guess i must stay home this time. I realised that i would have to miss the monday after and so my spanish lessons. That'd be the third time i'd miss, so i may not take part in the exam which i have to pass this year. It's all messed up i reckon, studying is really a pain in the arse.
Anyway, wish yer lot the best fun ever, and kill a few beers for me! (I'm sure you will Jussi! ;) )

ah, you see thorsten I dunno yet. I'm not gonna stay at Rostock I'm sure, so I'll probly take a (night?) train straight away somewhere else. I checked some schedules and I could go to Frankfurt for example so I'd be there in the morning. My plans are still open but we'll see :D

and Mariner, yeah I'm sure that was the right number, it's just the operator I'm using. There's sometimes problems with foreign numbers, dind't work with Irene either. Oh well, I can get thru to Sophia so it's alright.

so, is the beer (much) more expensive at the fest -> do I need to get some booze of me own to save a little?

Crack Hitler said:
so, is the beer (much) more expensive at the fest -> do I need to get some booze of me own to save a little?
yeah.. better buy some pack of beer at a show for the camping,. cause otherwise it's going to cost yeah.. i don't know the price of the beer.. probebly 1.40 for 0.25l

i usually take along arround 6 to 8 sixpacks along for the campingparties and to sneak in with at the fest.. but i still buy lots of beer so..

and no rafael,.. i won't puke in the tent.. as long as you don't do..

Crack Hitler said:
and Mariner, yeah I'm sure that was the right number, it's just the operator I'm using. There's sometimes problems with foreign numbers, dind't work with Irene either. Oh well, I can get thru to Sophia so it's alright.
that's probably cause my mobile was switched off :) i don't use it that often, but next weekend it'll work i hope

Lenore said:
deffo:cool: keep in touch about this!
allright!!
beer.gif

ATTENTION!!! There wont be any combi tickets for sale at the counters for graspop. Just day tickets. So make sure you get your combi ticket (or someone gets it for you) in advance.

Sincerely.