thread X

so that was a combi ticket, right bastet? :D

I'm positioned well at the moment. Skipped Germany immediately and arrived to Amsterdam this morning. So now whenever I get the urge, I'll just hop on a train and in a whoosh I'll be in Belgium, so be prepared! :headbang:

can't get thru to anyone but Sophia still, tho.

so first I had no plans and now I'm torn in three different ways, hohoho. I'll just sit here and get pissed instead then :tickled:

Oh well, I won't be leaving Amsterdam before wednesday morning I'm pretty sure. I will let you guys what I'm up for afterwards, ok?

How long is the ride from rotterdoom till the fest area, btw tools? Like, do you need to leave at an awfuly uncomfortable time to get there early enough?

Crack Hitler said:
How long is the ride from rotterdoom till the fest area, btw tools? Like, do you need to leave at an awfuly uncomfortable time to get there early enough?
i dunno mate, about 90 mins
should be alright. i'm not sure whether the peeps i'm going there with wanna leave early or late, blah. they're from up north Holland, Alkmaar (near where you are now actually). i'll give u a shout, no worries

toolsofthetrade said:
i dunno mate, about 90 mins
should be alright. i'm not sure whether the peeps i'm going there with wanna leave early or late, blah.
linda said she will be with me at the beertent arround 12, probebly earlier.. :kickass:

i'll be there arround 8 or something..
so people who come also arround that time.. we could wait outsite the camping for eachother and go in together and sset up our 'camp'..

i found a 'partytent' wich i shall bring along to put in the middle of the camp to have more space and for if it starts raining..
40051.jpg

i aslo found a flag of coca cola light wich we could hang next the 'partytent' so people wo come later know were we are.. (and if you guys are so drunk, so you can found the way back..
sponsor06.jpg

but.. i could found my festival radio player so i don't have any music with me myself.. anyone else..?

ok about waiting outsite..?

Crack Hitler said:
I was just about to say that, tools :D

anyone up for some partying in Berlin after roskilde festival, btw? Aah, I'm gonna be so wrecked when I get home, muahaha!
:)
when's roskilde? ah 1-4 july, nopes. i'm there like 3 weeks after tho :cool:

cool, I will arrive friday morning, dunno when exactly, depends on how fast the drivers are I go with ;) have to go first to Wels what is about 250 kms from here and there some mates pick me up and we drive together, thats cool, costs less money ;) have my tent and camping stuff already packed :) cant wait yeahhh

toolsofthetrade said:
cheers, but thats what u always say ;) - why not come down yerself this time?
I would as i said, i'd be very happy to do so, but there are exams coming, and i really have to learn, and i may not miss any class (that'd be the monday one, which i certainly would miss) because if i do so i may not take part in the exam. I no it's all fucked up, but i'm sure there will be other future possibilities. Maybe in our vacations. Let's see, until then i hope you'll have a great time, and you all have a beer for me ;) ( i can see the glance in the eyes of Dries and Jussi now, saying: sure, with pleasure haha)