Thugs talk a lot shit.. but get their asses kicked by bystanders!!

Jun 2, 2005
Site is not really work safe btw:

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=10588-punks-who-dont-know-how-to-fight

Haha! take that you pricks.. acting all gangster and tough, attacking one guy... and having to run off like a bunch of BITCHES after the crowd was done with them.. i'd say watch, learn and might it ever happen to you, do the same.
It only takes one guy (red shirt) to set off and inspire the rest of the bystanders who obviously were not afraid and would not let one innocent guy take a beating over nothing.

Also.. number 25 guy is a BEAST! :kickass:

:lol: one of the black dudes in a plain white shirt was getting into some fighting action and 25 rolled in like a TANK. I laughed out loud when I saw him duck and "quietly" sneak behind 25 while he was laying bricks on the shirtless wonder. CLASSIC ghetto comedy right there!!!

He is swinging all right but he aint no pro first give away - no guard!! but yea still fair play to him for smacking that dickhead around he deserved it

Wow that site depicts everything that's wrong in this world. Not trying to be the goody goody here at all, but the videos and the content are just fucked up.

That site is very.. obscure indeed.. im trying to find a different link because not everyone wants to get on such sites, but the asswhooping made me so happy i just had to share.

Yeah I understand hehe. Nice to see innocent bystanders sticking up for one another.

However, some of those videos....Russian giving a 5 minute beating to his girlfriend?

Sheesh...if it were a movie like "Irreversible", then fine, but seeing it happen in real life...I personally quiver at the thought of someone thinking that would be nice internet material.

Probably going to try and steal her bag or something. I'm not entirely sure, but it does look entirely purposeful, you can see the way he looks over his shoulder.

The guy hit the girl purposely. You can see how he looks over his shoulder and swings his right arm. They deserved it.

Dam, the guy in the last vid had total control. What I don't get is, why that guy randomly hit the girl? Mistake?

It's a "happy slap" - not sure if you're aware of it but the idea is these kids film themselves randomly hitting people, knocking on peoples door and punching them in the face, punching people in the back of the head on trains.

It's beyond fucking moronic and they deserved an even bigger beating than that guy gave him in my opinion.

It's a "happy slap" - not sure if you're aware of it but the idea is these kids film themselves randomly hitting people, knocking on peoples door and punching them in the face, punching people in the back of the head on trains.

It's beyond fucking moronic and they deserved an even bigger beating than that guy gave him in my opinion.

Had no clue such thing existed. ¯\(°_o)/¯ In that case, yes, they deserve it. :mad: