Tiamat - Prey

I dont give a shit about your post mehdiot, cos now i'm

EUPHORIC!!!! :hotjump:

(BTW, State of Euphoria is my fav Anthrax album..)

Dora said:
And what I love about the new album is that IT HAS FUCKING BLOODY GREAT KICKASS GUITAR SOLOS and riffs and rocks and that.. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting that on amazon it has the same release day as Natural Disaster, and the Prey limited digi cd page says "Kunden, die diese CD gekauft haben, haben auch diese Musiktitel gekauft: A Natural Disaster/Lim.Digi ~ Anathema " and even more: they sell them together, Prey and Natural D. for Eur 32.98!!!!!!!!!! I wanna buy!!!!!
I love it!
B0000D95X4.03.THUMBZZZ.jpg
+
B0000DIXRU.03.THUMBZZZ.jpg
= AAAAAAAAh
yes, saw that either. But apart from the fact that i won't buy the new Tiamat, i don't get this "offer" where one can buy both albums. I mean there is no difference when you buy them as single albums. The price stays the same :Confused: like

yes, but i don't need to have an offer of buying two, cause i would actually have the idea myself to look for sth else to higher the price above 20 € , wouldn't i?

I got the new album finally and it has a really great dark feeling in it, I prefer it to the last ones, still its not Wildhoney or Clouds but there's some darkness in it that I appreciate... well... tho the guitar work is really boring sometimes (the riffs pretty suck cause its always the same and quite easy, the solos are oke), but Johan's Vocals are great!

The Scourge said:
Nope the album which came out in 1994. Slowdive is just a great shoegazer band, and that is their best album
I don't know why, but I prefer Just For a Day better. Especially the 2nd & 3rd trax...

On Tiamat, I'm kinda afraid to listen to Prey, as i don't wish to be disappointed by them some more. Wildhoney will be my all-time favourite record, and aDKoS and Clouds kick ass also, but as some1 mentioned, after Skeleton Johan was paying more attention to his mirror than his guitar&voice. Sad...