Ticket for 23.9. Tavastia show on sale

Savoy Truffle said:
Actually I wouldn`t mind. I saw them last september in Hämeenlinna and they rocked :headbang:

Well, maybe they don`t fit as the Opeths supporting act... Maybe Kuolleet Intiaanit?
Kuolleet Intiaanit would be cool! :D

Opeth.com said:
Both dates are now Sold out! The mangement are thinking about adding one more date..... Nothing is confirmed.
opeth.com
Do it and get the gig to a place with no age limits or to Tavastia with no age limit like Children of Bodom did last year when they first sold out one.
The gig with no age limit WILL be sold out. I promise. I know so many people who can't go to this gig because of it's age limit.

PS. And about Roctum? That's some shitty music but it's so funny. I was in their moshpit at Sauna Open Air and all the people just laughed and supported them. :lol:

Finnish people chatting here. :D I've heard of that game but haven't played it.

Damn Finland rocks! Every Opeth gig in here is sold out. :D

rissy said:
Finnish people chatting here. :D I've heard of that game but haven't played it.

It is a sport-game where you have stick and then there is a puck. You have to make it through opponents defence and you will have to make a goal. It is a lot like "Ice hockey" but it is a lot more addicting game. You should try it. :headbang:

Thank you SO much! :) This is great, I know many people who are so happy now that they get to see Opeth. :)
Once again thank you!

Oh man, this just made my day. It was killing me because I can't go on the 2 other dates because I'm under 18, thank you so much for making the third one an all ages one!

wow, that's cool :)
Opeth's first and so far only gig (in Finland) wasn't sold out at all, but was greatest playlist they ever played... seemes like Opeth is much more popular than 2 years ago...

ZeDzEdZeD said:
wow, that's cool :)
Opeth's first and so far only gig (in Finland) wasn't sold out at all, but was greatest playlist they ever played... seemes like Opeth is much more popular than 2 years ago...

Opeth actually did three gigs that year (as Henkka said) and two of them (Lutakko and Nosturi) were sold out. The third one was at Pakkahuone which is a rather large club (fits 1500 people or so), was pretty crowded but not sold out.

Will the third gig also be at Tavastia or possibly somewhere else, like Tampere 's Pakkahuone or Jyväskylä's Lutakko?