Ticket for 23.9. Tavastia show on sale

I think they're not moving all the equipment from Tavastia to some other place to play that gig. Probably it's at Tavastia, too.

Let's hope so. :p And I sure hope it's on the 25th and not on the 26th or especially the 27th, I don't wanna be dead when DT plays here.

I'll soon be broke, because of this. Maybe two gigs a row is enough...? A big thanks to Opeth management. I believe nosturi will also be full because the minors will have a chance to see Opeth. Btw. Tavastia kicks nosturi's ass any time. Opeth+Tavastia paremmasta ei väliä... Man.. Finland loves the big-O!!!!!!!

rissy said:
Err, yes? :erk: What else could he speak here?

Your streetnames are even in in both languages and You are forced to learn Swedish at school, right? So, there is some logic, why shouldn't Mikael speak in swedish :D

Estonians has said big FY to Russian long time ago, although there are pretty much of russians here
:yuk:

ZeDzEdZeD said:
You are forced to learn Swedish at school, right?
That's right but most of Finns aren't too enthusiastic about learning Swedish and most of the people I know can't speak or understand Swedish too much. It's our second language but only minority masters it.

rissy said:
That's right but most of Finns aren't too enthusiastic about learning Swedish and most of the people I know can't speak or understand Swedish too much. It's our second language but only minority masters it.

Having watched much of The Muppet Show growing up, I feel secure in my ability to speak and understand Swedish fluently. Thank you Chef.

rissy said:

Where does English slot into the priority list?

Moonlapse said:
Where does English slot into the priority list?

Way above Swedish, most Finns can speak and write understandable English, especially the young ones.

And on the topic, god I'm glad about this gig at Nosturi, as I would have been about three months under age to go to the first two gigs. I'll probably have my exam week beginning the day after the gig and it's quite a long way home from Helsinki but who cares.

Looking for a Job said:
finland=sweden in my book
As a Finn, that pisses me off. There are very few things that we share with the swedes in my opinion, including Finnish people's negative attitude towards the swedes. In my experience that goes only one way. We Finns are just a nation of depressed, alcoholic pagans, jealous of Sweden's success. If you knew even one of us, you wouldn't be making such remarks.