Ticket info for Headway 2005?

op777

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2005
After finding out Fates Warning is playing Headway this year, I saw no other option than to fly over from Finland.

I already booked a hotel for me & wife and will book flights tomorrow when I find out about the prices.

So, I am very curious on the tickets since they are the only missing piece. Is there a certain date the tickets will be available, or should I just keep on checking the forum on daily basis?

Are you excpecting to sell out the festival right away or do I have a chance on getting tickets even without sitting in front of my computer 24/7 clicking on "refresh" :loco:

op777

Dennis wordt bedankt :headbang:

Ticket sales have started today. Our website will be online tonight, you will find all info there. And yes, we are sorry it took us this long.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Yep, I ordered 2 day tickets for me and wife 5 minutes after they came available :tickled:
This is gonna be great, last year I came to Netherlands to see Queensryche, G3 and Yes, this year it's gonna be Fates and Enchant + others.

Don't know what next year will bring, but I think I already know where I will be heading for the best festivals... :headbang:

op777

The only missing piece right now is the plane tickets, if everything goes well with them we'll definately meet on April :headbang:

Well, the hotel I booked won't be opened until March, so I'm crossing my fingers nothing goes wrong there either. Well, for Fates I'll sleep couple nights in a construction yard, but don't know about the wife tho.

Bedtime for me now,

op777

Ok, only couple days left. Hotel booked, flights booked, got the festival tickets... everything set to go.

If any of you happen to see a guy who looks a bit like the bald geezer in these pictures http://irc-galleria.net/archive.php?nick=Snapple ,feel free to come and say hi :) (Unless it's during Fates Warning's set... I'll be defdumblind to anything else than stage action at that point)

op777