Ticket Price

ALEX879

Alex The Power Man
Sep 12, 2005
Quebec
Hey.
i went to the Opeth site and checked prety much every where and every where off of Google and still cant find the price for the Opeth tickets for October 29th in montreal...
yeah lol if you can help me that would rock! :headbang:

$18 in Worchester, MA, though after random online fees it went up to $25 a pop.

What a deal. I'm going to AZ and CA shows. I hope they have some rare vinyl at the merch booth....I dropped $300 last time PT came to town.

I ordered my tix through that site too.. but they say I ordered " Will Call ".
what's that? just before the show I show up, show my ID and get my tickets?

Goober said:
SF IS SOLD OUT??!!?!? DAMMIT!

I think that's the "presale" that was sold out. Go to ticketmaster, because I just checked and they are still selling tickets at $20 per.

I already got my ticket for the Hollywood-House Of Blues show. $18 plus a bunch of transaction fees, that came out to around $27. Great price!

Goober said:
SF IS SOLD OUT??!!?!? DAMMIT!
NO NO NO. Just the pre-sales web site thingy for SF is sold out.

I'm sure you can still buy tickets via ticketmaster, the venue web site, etc. Many of the UK shows sold out. The US shows may also as the gig dates approach. I'd get 'em NOW if you want to go. The SF gig is less than a month away.

Tickets in Dallas are 22 bucks each. They're playing a small club, so it may sell out, though last time they were here tickets were selling pretty well at the door night of show, too. But now they're getting to be "bigger" so some of the smaller US clubs may start selling out as well.

Dreadful said:
yeah atrocity...I'd bring the confirmation number just in case.

Thanks.. im still anxious though.. I usually go to shows a couple of hours before, double check my ID, tickets and stuff..

I am just anxious what if the ticket box office will be closed that day? Or what if they will loose my ticket? or they won't accept my ID? blah blah.. I should get over it. :yuk:

Don't worry about it, I've picked up tickets at will call many times with out a problem. Just make sure to bring the credit card you ordered the tickets with in addition to your ID.

Hey!
I'm from sweden and going to see Opeth at Los Angeles gig 10/10. I have to get my tickets at Will Call also. Is there always a Will Call thingie near the arena/club?

zortz said:
NO NO NO. Just the pre-sales web site thingy for SF is sold out.

I'm sure you can still buy tickets via ticketmaster, the venue web site, etc. Many of the UK shows sold out. The US shows may also as the gig dates approach. I'd get 'em NOW if you want to go. The SF gig is less than a month away.

oh whew, lol i was wondering "Since when does opeth sell out shows in 1 day"

ALEX879 said:
Hey.
i went to the Opeth site and checked prety much every where and every where off of Google and still cant find the price for the Opeth tickets for October 29th in montreal...
yeah lol if you can help me that would rock! :headbang:

I'm contemplating going to that show, just need the money for a train, damnit.

Just ordered two tickets to Worcester about a half an hour ago. I think it was $52.50 with everything added. Started out $17.50 per ticket, then add on everything else they can snatch from you. Bastids. But I've got a ticket, that's all that matters to me!!

wedding>Jamaica>Ween>Opeth
October is going to be the best. month. ever.

WILL CALL:

all you have to do is show up at any time (all my tix are will call, and i just show up normal time, when the doors open) there are usually 2 lines, one for will call/or people who already have tix, and one for people who have to buy tix. don't fret haha, all you have to do is PRINT OUT your order confirmation, and have ID/credit card ordered with. they usually don't even look at ID/credit card, in fact, i don't think they ever checked mine. just hand them the confirmation paper that you printed out.

deliverance said:
WILL CALL:

all you have to do is show up at any time (all my tix are will call, and i just show up normal time, when the doors open) there are usually 2 lines, one for will call/or people who already have tix, and one for people who have to buy tix. don't fret haha, all you have to do is PRINT OUT your order confirmation, and have ID/credit card ordered with. they usually don't even look at ID/credit card, in fact, i don't think they ever checked mine. just hand them the confirmation paper that you printed out.
I hate will call. You have to wait in line for your ticket, then you have to get into another line to get in. At least that's the way it's been each time I've done will call. I prefer to have my tickets in hand before the show.