Ticket update

Congratulations, Glenn! That's awesome...hope those last ones don't take too long to dwindle out the door...

This year looks like a good year all around...way to go!

Rock on!

Well, after months of debating...I'm in, peeps. I might be snoozing during a couple of bands, but I will definitely be awake for Savatage, Tad Morose, and Brainstorm. For me, fist/headbanging mania will surely ensue (screw all those arm-folded statues out there! Metal Thrashing Mad!!) Oh, and I am going just to see The_Q start up a pit during Edguy!! Hee hee hee!!

You know it Wally!!!!!! I'll be the guy with the Helix shirt and Saber Tiger hat moshing it up during Edguys set AND Tad Morose!!! LOL nah moshing is most definitely not a good idea as being removed physically and forcefully from the venue is not on my agenda. I'll definitely buy ya a beer though!!!!

Harvester said:
After two days of sales (not counting today), there are 153 tickets remaining.

That's a pretty good start.

Great news! Makes me wonder how difficult it would be to fill up a 2,500-3,000 seat venue ;)

p.s. The new Dreamscape is quite excellent! Certainly a must have for fans of the first two CDs.

Pellaz said:
Dangit, by the time I could cash in some savings bonds and post the deposit, the remaining tix would be gone. :)

barrow the money from a friend, i made sure to have it like a week before they went on sale

Wow, that's awesome....

I know if everyone tells my story this why its getting big.

PP III...went by myself.

PP IV...went with one other person.

PP V...going with two other people.

This means by Progpower 14 just my friends will sell this out. Sorry losers.