A need for change...

am_ash2 said:
Are they going to bring over trucks too?
HA!! I think they should!!!

...SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! The extreme ProgPower Monster Jam comes to Cleveland. Featuring Grave Digger and Grave Digger, Blacksmith and Black Label Society, Madusa and Meduza! Get your tickets now! Genius.:p

Check this post from the BW&BK site:

According to SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery's official website (although we have it on pretty good authority), he will be headlining one of the two nights at this year's BW&BK Six Pack Weekend. He has issued the following statement:

"OK...it is confirmed...

Chris Caffery's Faces will be one of the headliners of the Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles Festival at the Odeon in Cleveland Ohio!

The festival is May 6th and 7th, we will close Friday night May 6th!

More dates will be announced soon...but for now I am proud to announce the first official live date ever!

Thanks to the people at BW&BK for their continued support! Let's get ready to rumble!"

More bands for the Weekend will be announced soon.

Raven, Raven, Raven... The perfect band to headline BW&BK!

Chris Caffery is not headline material no matter HOW good he is... not a slam, just the truth... Unless he brings along Savatage to help him out!!!

Alright- we're in business! I'm not thrilled about Chris Cafferty headlining though- not my cup of tea, but hey, I'll be there anyway (at the bar).

Harvester said:
Starting on Feb 1st, I will announce two bands per week leading up to the final bands being named on March 1st. I will probably mix it up and not simply go from opener to headliner.
Question: Since you intend on mixing it up, do you plan to let us know which slot each band will fill, when you announce them?

Zod

General Zod said:
Question: Since you intend on mixing it up, do you plan to let us know which slot each band will fill, when you announce them?

Zod

From one of Glenn's posts on the first page of the thread:

"To answer a few questions:

1. You can check out the main page on the website to figure out time slots."

:headbang: