A need for change...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Starting on Feb 1st, I will announce two bands per week leading up to the final bands being named on March 1st. I will probably mix it up and not simply go from opener to headliner.

Tickets will go on sale at a later date after all bands are announced in order to keep things fair.

Glenn H.

:Spam:

That's cool! Now we don't have to wait as long to see some of the surprises you have in store for us all. Does this mean you will be giving out the date of the show as well? Can never be to early considering it looks like the Fairfield may be booked up already in September. Either way, I say bring it on Glenn!!! :headbang:

Glenn, just curious as to why you have changed your mind regarding the announcing of the bands? If i recall correctly, I believe that it was just last year that you had said you like doing it all at once since that sets you apart from other festivals. Regardless of your reasoning, I think it is a great idea and will obviously stir up much more discussion on the board. I am looking forward to the first announcement on Feb. 1.

Harvester said:
Starting on Feb 1st, I will announce two bands per week leading up to the final bands being named on March 1st. I will probably mix it up and not simply go from opener to headliner.

Tickets will go on sale at a later date after all bands are announced in order to keep things fair.

Glenn H.

Boooooooooo :p I want it all at once!

The problem this year is that everything fell into place very quickly. I usually don't have the lineup done until mid-February. At the moment, I have two months to keep things quiet. I have a feeling that I won't be able to keep a lid on a few things for that long for various reasons that will come to light later on.

I have worked very hard to make some things happen and I don't want others stealing my thunder so to speak.

Glenn H.

I have a feeling that I won't be able to keep a lid on a few things for that long for various reasons that will come to light later on

Would it have anything to do with them big mouthed guitarists?:)

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

Are you going to tell us what slots (times) each two bands will get or will you leave that until March 1st?