Tightest live band?

The tightest band I've ever seen is Meshuggah, but I still haven't seen Gojira. The youtube videos are INSANE. Meshuggah sounded as tight as humanly possible.

Metal:
Meshuggah, Opeth, Gojira, Behemoth and Necrohpagist.

Other:
Little Dragon, Toro Y Moi, Die Antwoord

Hehe, Opeth really? The last time I saw them, they messed up a song from Still Life, decided fuck it, and proceeded into the next song after apologizing that they hadn't rehearsed it very much.

For me, I'd have to say Emperor, Iron Maiden, Katatonia, and Mayhem w/ Blasphemer as the guitarist.

Haha sounds fun. I've seen them twice, first time was on the Heritage tour and I left with jaw on the floor, I couldn't believe how powerfully tight they were, like Dream Theater level (And I've seen DT 3 times, all flawless), they even extended the outro to "A Fair Judgement" where every time they played it slower and slower to the point where it felt like being sucked into a black hole while your organs are slowly being ripped apart, and they were super tight even on the very very slow parts where no one was counting and they were all hitting the chugs with inhuman precision.

I don't care for Gojira, but they played at a festival that I was attending, so I decided to watch, because why the fuck not?

Unbelievable. I'm still not a big fan of the music, but their performance was just UNREAL. Not just that, but they have possibly one of the best sound and light guys I've ever witnessed work. They honestly made every other band seem like a joke, playing wise, sound wise, and show wise. They honestly had better sound than Slayer at the same fest, and Slayer was the headliner.

Lars Ulrich? He is so tight!! :)
I've seen Gojira two times and they are tight as fuck! Architects are really impressive too great energy and so tight! Vocals sounds as good as the albums

For me it has to be either Tesseract, Meshuggah or Karnivool, though I've not seen Gojira live yet. I've seen Tesseract 4 times though and every time they have just been unbelievably tight, their live show is an experience for sure. And Meshuggah were fucking crushing when I saw them last year.

Gojira, Karnivool and Pain of Salvation were one of the tightest, best sounding gigs I've seen.

But the cake has to go to Paramore, I saw them live in Wembley and holy crap was it one of the best shows I've EVER seen. Seriously.