Tim and Eric Stupid Show, Horrible Job!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Seriously, I've tried soooo hard on multiple occasions to find humor in anything this show offers and it's just never happened. All my friends love it and it's funny to watch them laugh at it so much, but I guess I just don't have the right kind of sense of humor. They tell me I'm just trying too hard to find it funny, but I think it's terrible no matter what.

Lure?

I really do laugh good when my friends recite lines and parts from it though. Why is it funny when they do it, but it's not funny on the show?

worst fucking show ever why does Adult Swim give these NO TALENT FUCKING LOSERS 2 goddamn shows but cant even get some more episodes of Korgoth made i mean what the fuck people

ratsofftoya.jpg

lol funny that you come into a topic full of people agreeing and call US the failures :lol:

anyone familiar with Charlie the Unicorn goes to Candy Mountain? or w/e it is... I'm not sure where that came from, but i find that little thing quite funny sometimes. Lil' Bush was funny too. Lil' Cheny 'reh-reh-REH- rusty trombone reh-reh"