Timbus declared dead...

haha well lets talk about black metal then? i've had people argue about black metal with me, like whether cradle of filth and dimmu are black metal(im a bit of a purist so i say they aren't). what do you guys think?

whats better, regular black metal or spinoffs like symphonic

good enough spelling for you CC?

Oh man, I was just waiting for someone to bring up Paramore. Lolz.

GmT-Curwen : Yeah, I agree with what you said. Genres have started blending anyway so it's getting harder to even call something one or the other. Also I did get your PM. I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to properly respond. Basically, what you sent me was AWESOME.

Well, personally, I think Black Metal is definitely my favorite. I consider Dimmu Borgir, OLD Cradle of Filth[the new stuff kinda sucks because Dani's vox are shot], Older Behemoth, Satyricon, Venom, Gogoroth, Keep of Kalessin, Waylander, Agathodaimon, Apostasy, Carpathian Forest, Hellhammer, Marduk, Dark Fortress, Darkthrone, Old Man's Child, Goatwhore, you know, those sorts of bands, to be Black Metal. It's just my cup of tea. I mean, I love Death Metal, too, but not as much as Black Metal. Now, Blackened Death Metal, there's some good shit, too. Probably my favorite of that right now is Behemoth.

I don't care whether the band has a polished up quality like Dimmu Borgir has now, or if they have the old school style like pretty much all early Black Metal bands. It's the music that gets to my heart... and possesses it. :heh:

hahaha well i can agree with that, and im glad you mentioned old behemoth, from the pagan vastlands and grom are great albums:heh:

i love keep of kalessin, i heard armada last year, then bought it, and i still love it, i can't wait for kolossus

hahaha well i can agree with that, and im glad you mentioned old behemoth, from the pagan vastlands and grom are great albums:heh:

i love keep of kalessin, i heard armada last year, then bought it, and i still love it, i can't wait for kolossus

Yeah, Behemoth is some great music. I love them.

And Keep of Kalessin... wow... I'm currently hooked on them. lol Armada is great, but I'm really excited for Kolossus.

You know, I was actually supposed to go see Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, and Keep of Kalessin together on April 11... but my christian parents wouldn't let me. *sigh* The disadvantages of being a 15 year old...

fuck i would have loved to have seen them, luckily for me hatred for christ runs in the family haha, especially in me

but yeah, i would have fucking loved to have seen that show

im pretty into emperor lately, at least their album promethius, demise of fire an flame or whatever, i got the limited 3000 copies edition :heh:

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Fallout Boy is a fairly solid symphonic black metal band.