time for some action *janne and henkka, please read also*

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
guys, and girls, in lieu of recent events, it has come to my attention that the board may be in need of a little bit of help. that is why i would like to formally request to extend my services, as a moderator of the boardfor the english speaking side anyways(because my finnish speaking skills are VERY limited, although i am trying to learn it), not only to the band, but to you people, the loyal fans of Children Of Bodom. as far as payment to Mark goes, i think someone on another forum said it was $60 a year, i can cover it. i would be good for this job because i like to think of myself as a laid back indivual with a good sense of humor and decent tolerance(much more now than in the past). i would also like to think that i have the respect of the other members of the board who post here regularly to do a good job. i know i can be a good moderator. if i was chosen to be a moderator, i would also propose as a few other members have recently to divide the english speaking forum, a la the Opeth forum, into a main Children Of Bodom board and an offtopic/chat board for all of our other non-COB stuff we want to put on here. awww, crap, my train of thought just got derailed editing this while im writing it. well, i think you get what im trying to say.:)

Haha I guess many ppl have offered their services to the bodom guys since this mess started :)

And I agree, bigyetti is good choice, he rocks... ;)

Yep Humor rules and you my big hairy-mountaine-terraine-living-friend possess that gift, but no more bullshit threads on the on-topic board? WE HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT TO EARN BACK FROM THE BAND! Do not forget that. We have basically pissed on their "official" page and they aren't paying for it anymore, go figure. You do a good job I will even chip in of MY money and MY time. Fuck this is ONE of the bands that actually drives music forward, forward!!! Never forget why they are doing this, to conjoin us all in to a single forum, to meet, breed and exchange experiences with them(the band, remember the Janne thread). Just look at Evergreys Forum. Clean, funny and about the band. That is what I want. The yetti for Prez...

Forgot the punch line... We serious about keeping this site? Then we should pay for the next year. If we keep topics and replies within limits the band will also want to read our, the fans, feedback and answer questions that actually mean anything! No more "are you gay?" questions. If we actually like the band and if this site actually possess a future then it is an easy choice. Who knows what can evolve from this?

Np-Alexi YGM video and wondering what I did during my youth!

Wtf guys... why is everyone taking that "are you gay?" thing so seriously. IT WAS A VERY OBIVIOUS JOKE, he even said in the same post that it was a joke (the exact words were something like "whoops that one was meant for Welly"). Jesus ppl get a sense of humor.

I agree man andf i think an off topic thread is a perfect idea..... email mark and talk to him about it ..... mabye he can discuss it with us here