Status
Not open for further replies.

MagSec4

.:..::.: :.::..:.
Jan 14, 2003
Bogotá & New york
www.ultimatemetal.com
Hey man!
It appears it's just you and I in the forum now...
:D

hehe.. let me ask you something, What's your favorite Children of Bodom album and why?
You certainly did a fucking amazing job in HCD if I may repeat the praise..

towo said:
Sending a PM might've helped.
Didn't think he'd know or see it if I sent one of those.. I don't know how PMs work in this board.. never sent or received any. AND I thought his response would be subject matter that should be shared with other Bodom fans.
He's still the man though, I'm sure he was just on his way out and didn't look at the updated forum index
:)
...what the? alriiiight that old smiley is back

MagSec4 said:
Hey man!
It appears it's just you and I in the forum now...
:D

hehe.. let me ask you something, What's your favorite Children of Bodom album and why?
You certainly did a fucking amazing job in HCD if I may repeat the praise..

I think I left my computer on this page again...
Well SW is crap, HB is nice cause there is no computer editing or midi used. FTR had some cool songs but production sucked. So HCD is totally my favourite CoB album.
Thanks.

J

Hey Janne! I noticed the hidden keyboard solo of Something Wild (the legends says Aleksi and Ale played it in studio...) and the intro for Black Widow (taken from a chapter of Miami Vice) its almost the same! The hidden keyb solo was exactly equal, but it repeats some notes.

Am I right????

oooohhh :oops: :oops: :oops: :p

So I just asked that you're the only band member surfing this forum? Or sometimes the others too? (on some pix Henkka seems to plays the nerd too like all of us :lol: )

Yes we all hate SW... but we were young and needed a job...
I don´t remember the intro of Black Widow and I don´t own a copy of HB so... but I think Tubbs theme was used somewhere in HB.
Henkka was surfing here a few times but haven´t seen him here lately have we?

J

haha yeah always smiling to his Apple laptop :p

hey SW isn't that bad at all, at least not in composition... it has some amazing songs, you can't tell me you don't like Lake Bodom as a song!

Status
Not open for further replies.