Where's "Ask Janne"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah bobvex! have a good moderating ;) I have seen all those fucking stupid questions and I agree with you, but I feel like that would've been more fair if janne just started to answer only the valid ones :) now even who has some important things to ask can't do it!
And by the way, janne, you may keep on talking with us on the everyday-threads :) if you care, of course :erk:
you decide :wave:
cheers :D
H.

he always answers my questions on the ask janne thread. he is busy, and he only comes on here UM when he has a time, i mean i can understand that. i think it should be up to janne, and he can answer the questions that are worth answering. i hope that he keeps visiting.

Janne, should I put it back up, and moderate it for stupid questions like "who's farts are the smelliest" and stuff like that?

Peti said:
Ask Janne thread is never gonna be opened again
The last time Janne visited this board was in November. He can unlock the thread when he returns and answers the questions. But I don't see a reason why he should visit this board again.

Janne Warman said:
I mean I think the thread was kinda cool, but I guess its not up to me cause I cant answer the shit every day. Anyways Im wasted and hope u all are having good time.
Your wasted whats new dude?:kickass:
Have you found a good hangover cure yet after being in the band and touring for so long?
And ye dude we are havin a good time :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.