About the Yngwie interview

Zarok666 said:
Both Allu and Yngwie appeared on a DVD of the Japanese Young Guitar Magazine so I guess that Yngwie knows him.

has anybody a copy of the issue of the magazine? i'd love to read it!
tried to order a copy online but couldn't find anything! would be cool if somebody could scan it or something like that (only the pages that are about alexi/cob of course)

2 days ago I was at the CoB show in Vienna and watched Alexander playing. Here is my opinion on his skills: I don't know much he brings into the songs at all and what he is able to play besides CoB (Maybe he is as good as Alexi but just lets him play the whole solos, who knows).
But the things he played at the show aren't really difficult. I could play the Alexander's parts too.

HeadCrusher said:
I could play the Alexander's parts too.

Nope dude, I say you could not. alexander plays for more than 12 years and I can bet the hole pile of money that you would just play those shit... And Alexander would turn the same riffs and licks into a great sounding music, thats the difference :D

But that isnt related to the thread, so fuck the point :lol:

BodomiC said:
Nope dude, I say you could not. alexander plays for more than 12 years and I can bet the hole pile of money that you would just play those shit... And Alexander would turn the same riffs and licks into a great sounding music, thats the difference :D

But that isnt related to the thread, so fuck the point :lol:

well, that's what I actually said: i don't know what he is able to play, i just said that i could play the parts he played at the concert!

btw: how long are you already playing? is this a real picture of you and which guitar is ist?

oh yes, its the real picture of me back to 2001. I play since 5 years now and this axe is polish Mayones www.mayones.pl model KTM-2 with floyd rose added.

It looks totally different now, as I put there EMG81 and some stickers on it :D Ill try to make a pic of it and post it here maybe.

I can play those songs also, but Im not able to get the sound and accuracy that both Aluu and Ale do. A couple of years shrenin' more and who knows :D

BodomiC said:
oh yes, its the real picture of me back to 2001. I play since 5 years now and this axe is polish Mayones www.mayones.pl model KTM-2 with floyd rose added.

It looks totally different now, as I put there EMG81 and some stickers on it :D Ill try to make a pic of it and post it here maybe.

I can play those songs also, but Im not able to get the sound and accuracy that both Aluu and Ale do. A couple of years shrenin' more and who knows :D

oh great, maybe we can meet and jam someday! :)

i just wanted to share the today'"s quote of scythes of bodom.

"Play your own style. You could play 1 million times better than Yngwie Malmsteem, but if you play the same you wont be better than him"
Alexi 'wildchild' Laiho

:headbang: