Janne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janne, did you ever get really drunk before a show? How bad would you suck?! AHAHA :lol: I bet you can't even see the keys straight.

Janne Warman said:
Hello everybody!!!!!! I´m fucking drunk, any comments?

KEWL!!! :headbang:
In some hours I will go to some metal pubs and I will go drunk. Then I will ask the DJ for Kreator's "betrayer" and sing it to the bitch im going there with... [she killed me]. Its pretty funny cause she just smiles. She dont know english. Last week I growled "I dont give a fuck if ya hate me!" and "Fuck your life im just having fun" to her face.... Beautiful face. But she is a bitch.

Keep on praying before I unleash hell :devil:

NP: COB - THE NAIL

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Janne, did you ever get really drunk before a show? How bad would you suck?! AHAHA :lol: I bet you can't even see the keys straight.

Nowadays we only drink 2beers max befpre the show but I´ve been pretty drunk a few times I got on stage. I also drink so much beer during the show (and Bacardi coke) that sometimes I am totally drunk by the end of the set. I bet most of the audience wont even notice it in my playing.

J

loWildChild said:
HateCrewDeathroll, I think they dont drink before the gigs.

@Janne: Whats your favourite drinks? Tell me tips for tonight!!! [personally I like beer and vodka]. Also tell me songs for ask the "DJs"!

Well try "Cuba Libre" (bacardi coke with a lemo twist). and "You got another thing comin" by JP

J

>and "You got another thing comin" by JP

JANNE <---- :worship: :worship: :worship:

YOU FUCKING RULE! :-D

and how about living after midnight! now THAT is a hymn worthy of a pub full of drunk metalheads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.