Time sucks!!!

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
I realize today that I'm not the kid I use to be, I'm not as young as was. I was climbing a tree and I almost killed my self, lucky for me a branch stoped me in my way down, but shit after that I felt like shit I was saying to my self I'm old, I can not do anything anymore. Shit I hate life, I hate growing up!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Oyo
I know, I tried to play freeze tag with the neigboorhood kids the other day, I just don't have the stamina I did when I was six :cry:

Oyo, you have more potential stamina that when you were six. Now if you´d just practice any sport other than typing...:D

Well my friend the thing is that Xs has made me slow, you know alcohol cigarretes and lots of more stuff but I want to be more physically able so I'm quiting all that shit

Originally posted by Ragnarok
I realize today that I'm not the kid I use to be, I'm not as young as was. I was climbing a tree and I almost killed my self, lucky for me a branch stoped me in my way down, but shit after that I felt like shit I was saying to my self I'm old, I can not do anything anymore. Shit I hate life, I hate growing up!!!!!!!!

There’s an oak tree at a park by my house that I could climb to the top in 29 seconds when I was a kid. :headbang: You’ve given me an idea