Timestretcher for vox etc

crillemannen

Jun 20, 2007
www.studiohaga.net
Hello,

So im after some sort of timestreching plugin mainly for vocals. I've been using Waves Soundshifter before, but i was wondering if there is something cheaper out there? Vocalign is a little bit expensive too, although it is awesome. I don't mind manually stretch things if i can get away cheap.

any suggestions? Would like it to be Rtas/audiosuite.

Vocalign really is the best choice I think. If you consider the time you'll save versus having to do the stretching by hand, Vocalign will pay for itself quite quickly...

I'm with Aaron on this one. I have only had vocalign for about 5 months and it has more than paid for it self in the time i have saved. I did a 3 month payment plan at sweetwater which helps take the sting out of your wallet. Don't waste your money on anything else.

Josh, did you get the Pro or Project version? I haven't used the Pro version, it looked like it had some cool little bells and whistles, but the Project version has served me extremely well.

I went with the pro to play it safe. I have never used the project version, but the pro version has been great. One of my top 5 plugins for sure!

I would like to point out.....you can download Vocalign 4 pro demo and use for i believe 14 days with no limitations.....so you could download the demo and do a project to try it out....IT does work awesomely .....But it really pulls all the vocals in tight ....so you loose a bit of the doubled feel IMO