TIMs and Friends show at CANE'S Sat, March 7th!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
The 3 core Maidens and San Diego and L.A. friends will be jamming out some Maiden and other metal tunes for your metal pleasure this beautiful night in San Diego AND get to show off our newest addition to the TIMs family, the lovely Miss Courtney Cox on guitar in the role of Adriana Smith! This girl completely ROCKS and we are all so happy to have her on board for this journey of Maidenly love and tributeering!! (OMG, How gay did that sound?!) :lol: :lol: Anyway, welcome aboard, kiddo and everybody come on down and check out the new blood and the old blood for a new blend of Maidens soup. WTF?? :confused::err::loco::D:tickled:

Performing will be members of: The Iron Maidens (duh), Benedictum (Kick Ass Female Fronted Metal) Canobliss (Original Metal) Damage Inc (Metallica Tribute) Priest Heavy (Judas Priest Tribute) Domination 101 (Pantera Tribute) Whitesnake Tribute L.A. (Female-Fronted Whitesnake Tribute) Highway To Hell (AC/DC Tribute) and will most probably be the last of the Maidens and Friends shows....as far as we can tell. :saint:

Canes is located at:
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109
858-488-1780 21+
www.canesbarandgrill.com

Yes! See you there Puck and Jim! Jim it will be good to see you at a show again. Last time I saw you was so briefly at NAMM as I was trying to catch up to the rest of the gang :loco: and you were telling me about the free ear molding going on downstairs! :headbang:

Yes! See you there Puck and Jim! Jim it will be good to see you at a show again. Last time I saw you was so briefly at NAMM as I was trying to catch up to the rest of the gang :loco: and you were telling me about the free ear molding going on downstairs! :headbang:

It has been a long time Linda hasn't it. Real life catches up to and runs my ass over sometimes. Too bad y'all got hung up and made it in so late.

Still haven't received the In Ear Monitors yet that I ordered but the molded plugs rock! More comfy than foam plugs and better isolation.

I nearly walked past Wanda at NAMM after getting them and would have if she hadn't waved at me.

Made the rest of the weekend easier to take.

Jim

Much thanks to everyone! Cant wait until March 7th... THE MAIDENS ARE COMING! :OMG:

Cheers...

Courtney Cox
Adriana Smith

ps- this smiley owns :OMG:

Welcome Courtney. :kickass:

Nice meeting you at NAMM and looking forward to the 7th.

Jim

Courtinator? HAha i guess that fits since im a cali girl now but.....

Since im an ex philly girl you can also do the annoying rocky thing which is..... " ADRRIIIIAAAAAANNNNN! " haha

look out!:heh:

the MaidenS are coming, the MaidenS are coming! -music to my ears (huh, huh). Welcome Courtney! can't hardly wait for an L.A. show!!!

It was pretty fun and interesting night. Courtney is a great addition to the
band. She did a very good job and felt in place. She has
a very good stage presence which is very important and
very pretty. Welcome again Courtney!
All the guests contributed very well. Since I'm a huge Metallica and
Damage Inc. fan seeing Kevin and Chris was icing on the
cake for me. Special Thanks to Sara for playing even when she's injured.

The only sad part I really miss Aja's voice. Maidens needs a very good
vocalist and it will be very difficult to fill Aja's shoes. For some sense
she literally Bruce of the band. Maidens will have the same difficult
task Maiden had in 93.

No matter what it's great to see you 4 to play. Thanks for coming to
San Diego and can't wait for the next time.

I'm writing the setlist from my mind so i might have
forgotten one or two

aces high
wasted years

fear of the dark
flight of icarus

living after midnight
breaking the law

genghis khan
number of the beast

enter sadman
seek and destroy