TIM's Pacific NW tour dates!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Yes! As a matter of fact I just found out that Gary and Jackson each pulled through! TY! :D

Very cool! I've never met Jackson in person but listen to him at work and he seems like a pretty decent chap. Let me know if there's anything else you need or want in preparation of your arrival... besides fresh puppies :D

Well since JA Michaels is smaller then what you’re used to, I think people are going to be turned away at the door, due to over capacity. I guess the owner begged your band to play there for about a year now.

What time should I be there to make sure I will fit inside the club? I don't want too early or too late and get bounced at the door.

The flyer doesn’t specify what time to show up, but the news paper said your band is up at something like 11:00. PM (2300).

RoboCaster said:
Well since JA Michaels is smaller then what you’re used to, I think people are going to be turned away at the door, due to over capacity. I guess the owner begged your band to play there for about a year now.

What time should I be there to make sure I will fit inside the club? I don't want too early or too late and get bounced at the door.

The flyer doesn’t specify what time to show up, but the news paper said your band is up at something like 11:00. PM (2300).

the people on the list always get in - i'm on it too! but try and get there early to check out underride who plays before us.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
getting sooo excited and jumpy! :hotjump: :loco: :Spin: * bouncing off walls *

Someone else is excited too:

bop.jpg