TIM's Pacific NW tour dates!

MiniMurray said:
the people on the list always get in - i'm on it too! but try and get there early to check out underride who plays before us.

Word. What time should we show up? Damn. We're driving from Everett to see Underride AND Iron Maidens. Staying in a hotel.

Underride is my favorite local Seattle band! I'm also very excited to see the Iron Maidens!!!

Metal Goddess said:
Word. What time should we show up? Damn. We're driving from Everett to see Underride AND Iron Maidens. Staying in a hotel.

Underride is my favorite local Seattle band! I'm also very excited to see the Iron Maidens!!!

Welcome Carrie! You'll like this place, the people here are much nicer than on that other board you hang out on :wave:

Everyone... this is Carrie. She is a corporate person by day and bass player by night in a band called Eternal Combustion which is made up of all family members. Her husband Ron plays drums, his brother Randy plays guitar and her 12 year old son sings. He hounds like Dave Mustaine meets Rob Halford. Oh, and her daughter run lights. Their band room in their basement is tricked out better than most bars. :headbang: