To all of the ex-couples here

hmmmmmm
Any of you guys who "went out" with Marie care to explain why you thought she was attractive?
I'm going to put this cleanly and subjective in a way that surrounds all online attraction/relationships and not one particular person.
For people with little or no experience in women, and then one day there's one girl that's willing to get with you and is actually showing love for you. Since it's a new feeling your psyche freaks and feels like you're on euphoria of some kind. And then there's the attraction of the person. As long as the person is ok looking all of this can develop. You get used to the euphoria which then drives you to look at pictures of this e-love a lot and you look for the best in everything, thus giving you the perception of a very nice looking girl that has a lot for you when it's just euphoria, inexperience, and probably your first times.
That should cover it and not hurt anyone's feelings. :D

For the record I'd like to tell my side of the story, too.

Most people from here who really know me know I wasn't attracted to all the internet guys I had a relationship with. I just thought they were nice and that they deserved to have a chance. I was only truely attracted to 3 of them: Lorenzo, Collin and Flo. I guess that also explains the fact I tried so hard to be in love with the other ones... Looking back I realize I didn't believe myself when I said I was in love so I tried to convince myself by exposing it to everyone. I had shitty self-esteem back then, so having a guy come up to me and tell me I was beautiful and that he loved me felt good. It did more harm than good ofc, I guess especially since the main guy was not the guy with the most friends on the board.

I don't care what you guys think of me, I don't think I can be hated more than I'm hated on this board already anyway. But still, I think it's important to hear both sides of the story before judgeing something/someone. My issues are over though, I learned a lot over the past 10 months, I even learned to love myself which kind of triggered a lot of changes in my life.

No more internet crap for me. But COBOT will always be a part of me :)

Domo.jpg

For the record I'd like to tell my side of the story, too.

Most people from here who really know me know I wasn't attracted to all the internet guys I had a relationship with. I just thought they were nice and that they deserved to have a chance. I was only truely attracted to 3 of them: Lorenzo, Collin and Flo. I guess that also explains the fact I tried so hard to be in love with the other ones... Looking back I realize I didn't believe myself when I said I was in love so I tried to convince myself by exposing it to everyone. I had shitty self-esteem back then, so having a guy come up to me and tell me I was beautiful and that he loved me felt good. It did more harm than good ofc, I guess especially since the main guy was not the guy with the most friends on the board.

I don't care what you guys think of me, I don't think I can be hated more than I'm hated on this board already anyway. But still, I think it's important to hear both sides of the story before judgeing something/someone. My issues are over though, I learned a lot over the past 10 months, I even learned to love myself which kind of triggered a lot of changes in my life.

1254154374919.png

just thought they were nice and that they deserved to have a chance. I was only truely attracted to 3 of them: Lorenzo, Collin and Flo. I guess that also explains the fact I tried so hard to be in love with the other ones...

How many guys from COBOT have you "dated"?:lol: