To all that posted drum samples/impulses...

ArtGarceau

Jan 24, 2007
Chicago
All,

My blog got extremely messed up (artgarceau.com) so I'd like to kick it off with hosting some of the drum samples and impulses from this site. If anyone doesn't want me hosting their files then let me know and they'll be removed. I should have the archive up within the next few days.

Thanks,

Art

That would be fantastic.

There are a lot of dead links when I search for samples, so an updated archive would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't realize just how many GIGS worth of samples were circulating...way more than I have the space or bandwith for. I'm going to start just by hosting smaller chunks of files and rotating every few weeks. Anyone that wants to contribute anything to my site is more than welcome. Just let me know. Next things up will be educational pdf files from how microphones work to how to screen print t-shirts at home. I'm going to be updating my two sites very regularly so if you are interested keep checking up.

www.artgarceau.com
www.diyaudiogear.com

Well I did make a specific folder on the ftp whenever it gets back up. It's packed full of every drum sample I've ever seen posted on here. I tried to organize everything in there really well, ftp pending that is.

Ok guys. I finally found a hosting company worth the money. I have more server space than I have hard drive space at home! There is a link to what I've scraped together so far.

If you have anything else to put up let me know. I'd like to eventually have the largest copyright free library of samples and impulses on the internet.

Eventually I'm going to put a webpage together, but for now it is just an index. If anyone doesn't want their files hosted please let me know.

http://www.therecordingart.com/Samples