drum samples as promised

Just finished a re-mix of some old material using Andys samples!! OH MY GOD!
Blows away everything in my sample library! Andy...you should really consider putting together a hit replacement DVD! I think it would sell very well!

Thanks again for those AWESOME samples!! :Smokin:

beechstudio said:
Just finished a re-mix of some old material using Andys samples!! OH MY GOD!
Blows away everything in my sample library! Andy...you should really consider putting together a hit replacement DVD! I think it would sell very well!

Thanks again for those AWESOME samples!! :Smokin:

i'd buy it, or at least i'd tell you guys that after i limewired it haha j/k:p

I know this may seem unrelated, but it's kind of in regards to me not being able to use Andy's samples on something I wanted to test em out on...

Umm basically, my copy of Drumagog has stopped functioning. For some reason I can't switch between the 3 tabs (windows) in it and despite whatever set of samples I choose on the right, the visual-indicator thing doesn't switch from snare. I'm really baffled here, and slightly annoyed because I wanted to try the kick and tom samples out on something I'm mixing for fun at the moment.

I don't believe so, Jack. I simply opened up Cubase one fateful day and found Drumagog to be largely unresponsive. I had been using it fine on my last mixing project, and I haven't done anything in-between that and the one I'm working on now.

Moonlapse said:
I don't believe so, Jack. I simply opened up Cubase one fateful day and found Drumagog to be largely unresponsive. I had been using it fine on my last mixing project, and I haven't done anything in-between that and the one I'm working on now.

Ah, Cubase. I had that problem during a mix last year, it happened to all my waves plugins and litterally crashed my whole project. I moved to Nuendo as soon as I could and my plugins were fine.

Razorjack said:
It's the easiest move I've ever made with software, I found the move from Cubase VST to SX huge in comparison.

Yeah, SX and Nuendo are too similar... :)
It took me a long time to adjust myself to the workflow in SX as opposed to VST, they are really different radically, but SX is so much more powerful.

Funny, never had problems with SX for now, but it's good to know that those problems are nonexistant in Nuendo.

Moonlapse said:
I know this may seem unrelated, but it's kind of in regards to me not being able to use Andy's samples on something I wanted to test em out on...

Umm basically, my copy of Drumagog has stopped functioning. For some reason I can't switch between the 3 tabs (windows) in it and despite whatever set of samples I choose on the right, the visual-indicator thing doesn't switch from snare. I'm really baffled here, and slightly annoyed because I wanted to try the kick and tom samples out on something I'm mixing for fun at the moment.

how long has it been installed?