drum samples as promised

Good evning Mr. Sneap!

The snare sounds fantastic!
I was wondering how you use the effects on drumsamples?
I guess there are no real rules but myself try to keep the samples as dry as possible and add the reverb on a the real snaretrack (wich I dublicate in PT) and/or use the IR1 on the amb mic,depends on the style I record.
I tend to dislike when the reverbtale is exatly the same as it is on a sample, its get little stereotype for me.

So basicly, do you tend to use dry samples on the close mics and blend it with the OH/Amb?
(something I learned from Mr. Swanö).
But otheres i worked with like fredman/Fashionation street (last Opeth),or Tommy N. all do it diffrent.

blackbird said:
Hi all there!

I'm new here and in 1st place want to express my thankfulness for these great drum samples!!!
I am proud to use them in my crapy mix :Spin:

this is so greatly to share such things with us!
Thank you Andy !
:worship:

http://www.cmusicforum.com/dimitar/amazign_drum_jam.mp3 :D

p.s
thanks to Dushan
for the link

Well Well Well, I recognise that playing, no guys, its not steve Vai, ITS DIMITAR NALBANTOV! One of the craziest Bulgarian players around on the Internet at the moment.

I was just thinking of you today dude, ive got some of your tracks on my PC and i love your music. Hows the album going?

(end of summer and manifest i think are my favourites)

Nice to see you man!

kev said:
Well Well Well, I recognise that playing, no guys, its not steve Vai, ITS DIMITAR NALBANTOV! One of the craziest Bulgarian players around on the Internet at the moment.

I was just thinking of you today dude, ive got some of your tracks on my PC and i love your music. Hows the album going?

(end of summer and manifest i think are my favourites)

Nice to see you man!

:OMG: :D :wave:
Wow I'm surprised. Hi Kev!? Thats great to see someone "known" here...
Thanks for the hearty welcome ;) :D

about my album, I'm wating the drum tracks from the drummer inUSA
I got already five songs to mix and 5 more songs are in progress

man, this forum is amazing!!!!:OMG:

Regards
Dimitar

Could I trouble someone to send me the hits through IM. It is etowneric. I tried cutting them but I could not think of a work around that actually made them sound natural. My email is edsucka@hotmail.com if someone just wanted to send it through there.

I will definitely appreciate it. Thanks to whoever helps me out and of course, thanks Andy!