to anyone with a "Morningrise" re-issue copy...

chaveta

Dec 31, 2001
Visit site
has it ever acted funny for you?
i got mine yesterday but as i tried to listen to it today, my cd player wouldn't pick it up, i tried it with 2 other cd players and it worked fine, and in my friends car also...
i got the Orchid re-issue yesterday too adn that works fine, but i have no clue why it doesnt work on my cd player.

somehow one of my friends got it to play the second track, The night and the silent water, but as soon as i stopped it, it wouldn't play it again [my cd player has the 'resume' function, so it tried to play TNATSW from where it was stopped]

does anyone know what could be the matter?

i got it in the mail from theendrecords.com

fuck yo, that little bit of the night and the silent water sounded sooo good too, way better than my crappy mp3 version... shit!

The guys at The End are really great about taking defective stuff back and sending a replacement...just shoot them an e-mail! I ordered a cd from them and when it came it was unwrapped and looked like it had been used..fingerprints etc. I e-mailed them and had a brand new one in 5 days! Excellent customer service!!!

chaveta said:
has it ever acted funny for you?
i got mine yesterday but as i tried to listen to it today, my cd player wouldn't pick it up, i tried it with 2 other cd players and it worked fine, and in my friends car also...
i got the Orchid re-issue yesterday too adn that works fine, but i have no clue why it doesnt work on my cd player.

somehow one of my friends got it to play the second track, The night and the silent water, but as soon as i stopped it, it wouldn't play it again [my cd player has the 'resume' function, so it tried to play TNATSW from where it was stopped]

does anyone know what could be the matter?

Sometimes cds don't play in a certain cd player for some unknown reason. I've had plenty of cds that wouldn't play in a cd player but would work fine in others. I have a coulpe friends who have had this same problem. All I do is make a burn copy of the cd and the burn usually plays fine. If you ok with doing that, otherwise just get a replacement.