To Bid You Farewell live

-Davo

Jun 21, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Bootlegs of live songs are not illegal, so once I got my hands on a copy of this fantastic song I uploaded it to youtube

The video description has a link to the original file (I had to cut bits down thanks to the 10 minute policy)

Enjoy, spreading the Gospel always, Davo.:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap. I didn't know they'd ever played it live. It's one of my favourite songs. I hope to god they play it when I see them in December. Fat chance, but one can dream.

yeha I have that one.....its just AWE-somely delicious.....love it....the song that mnade me fall in love with opeth......ill always love it...so chill and melancholy.....perfect live execution..........thanx for posting....brings back memories.....PEACE OUT

hey if someone has the whole show, "providence @ lupos 7/18/03", could you please upload it somewhere? I'm looking everywhere for it!

They played it in Melbourne 03, it was pretty awesome. Would love to hear it again with better sound.

Its from the same time this file was apparently recorded. That would of been AWESOME!

Sydney gig was ripper too.

Heir, I did a google search and found a fricken 5gb torrent file of Opeth bootleg, I AM IN HEAVEN http://www.mininova.org/tor/364306

They have the entire show you are looking for, they played Benighted! w00t this will take forever to download >.<

Its from the same time this file was apparently recorded. That would of been AWESOME!

Sydney gig was ripper too.

Heir, I did a google search and found a fricken 5gb torrent file of Opeth bootleg, I AM IN HEAVEN http://www.mininova.org/tor/364306

They have the entire show you are looking for, they played Benighted! w00t this will take forever to download >.<
I have a bootleg of the 03 Melbourne show and that torrent is awesome. It took me about a 4 days to get it, it always has shit all seeders.

I have a bootleg of the 03 Melbourne show and that torrent is awesome. It took me about a 4 days to get it, it always has shit all seeders.

Nice! I'm jelous!

I got 1gb of the torrent downloaded overnight, then bitcomet froze up and crashed and I lost all of my torrents, had to do a hash now I got about 10kb since it crashed a few days back >.<