To Bid You Farewell

Great song. IMO however it doesn't match up to the likes of Advent. I dunno, maybe because I know Mike's clean vocals have improved and I'm subconsciously yearning for them in this song.

Love the acoustic outro.

Advent converted my wife to become an Opeth fan. We saw them at the DAR in Washington DC this year. Come on back Opeth!

Oh yeah, TBYF totally rules. Morningrise- is it not completely immaculate? Maybe it's because its the one I first got into (in 2007...) but I think it's a good introductory album for people who are [too big pussies] to handle the death vox.

To me, the whole morningrise album is immaculate. The Night and the Silent Water is my all time favorite song ... so perfect.

One of my 3 favourite Morningrise songs, along with Black Rose Immortal and The Night and The Silent Water

Yap to Bid You Farewell is great, especially that part where guitars sound like underwater,
don't you think that Black Rose Immortal is tooooo long and a little not entire even for Opeth, in my opinion they could create 2 or 3 perfect songs using BRI material:rolleyes: