To Dragonlord

enitharmon

chemical mysteries
Sep 27, 2001
Berlin and sometimes Athens
A comment about Dragonlord's signature:

You should explain why 54% of the Americans should fuck themselves. I know what you mean, but that only bacause I read it in a greek newspaper. Here in Germamy (or in Europe) noone will understand what you mean.

A recent gallup says that 54% of americans says yes to the use of atomic bombs in Afghanistan.Excuse me,but if even half of this is true,then mr.Bin Landen is a saint compared to you.

Yes,yes I know,but I'm not sure if stupidity is an excuse...we're talking about human lives here goddammit...
Bin Landen said in an interview that is the US throws atom bombs to Afghanistan,they'll answer in the same way-which makes sense if war makes any sense at all.And then you have Bush saying that Bin Landen is a threat for civilization...the US is the threat,Landen said he'll only use atomics as a defense.Stop this insane war,it's leading us to our demise,and first of all the US...
Go get some proof that Bin Landen did the WTC thing first;until then,the US are the bad guys in this war.

Originally posted by Dragonlord
Landen said he'll only use atomics as a defense

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And how does he want to do that? How is he planing to bring the atomic bombs to America? Passenger plains are not ideal for such a job! Does he know how to handle a bomb like that? He is such an idiot (= muslim) that the bomb will destroy him before he says Allah! Even if he has atomic weapons he can : 1) not transport them 2) doesn't know how to use them and 3) even if he had them in this bag that he is carrying with him (I've heard that too
:lol: :lol: :lol: ) he will be dying of cancer in a few weeks.
Atomic weapons are evil things, not everyone can use them

I'm sure he's done more research than you on atomic weapons,after all he was trained by CIA...like I have said before,you can hardly stop men who are willing to die.As for your comment idiot=muslim,this was pathetic...you could at least say religious and not muslim,that would make it more acceptable,but if you mean christians are not idiots while muslims are...guess who's the real idiot.

OK with me, as you wish, religious are idiots. But you have never talked to a muslim and I have done it many times and have read parts of the Koran. Muslims (the religious ones) are a strange issue. They are dangerous and I see that everyday
But you don't really think that CIA reveals its secrets to the first one with whom they are working with?
And I know what atomic weapons are, I am studying chemistry and happen to know how this shit works.

I dont know how smart Osama is, but one of his sons said he couldnt even use a computer. That could be propaganda. I do NOT vote for the use of atomic weapons. I DO vote for the ban of all atomic weapons. I am a USA citizen, We are not ALL on the bandwagon

This doesn't prevent me from knowing how it works. After all, there is nuclear chemistry and nuclear physics. You can chose what you like most, but it is similar, you just make different measurements

Narrot>>>> Ijust wanted to make it clear. Its very important to me that ppl know I DO NOT GO FOR ATOMIC WEAPONS, since i am a USA citizen

Oh and something else dear friend Dragonlord.
I also read in a greek newspaper, that the greek youths are most "xenophobic" (that is do not want aliens in their country) in europe. Our young people say that there are far too many workers from poor countries in Greece and that they want that these workers return to their own countries.
So I am sure that exactly the same young people are protesting now on the streets against the war. But when Afghans work in Greece (and they are fugitives, no papers, no insurance), trying to earn some money, then we want them to return to their country so as Greece remains "pure" from immigrants.
That is how we help them. We can only demonstrate.

Most people here don't like those who are illegally in Greece,and I can partly understand it-they don't pay taxes,they are cheaper to hire and so they take many jobs from greeks;and most importantly,many of them are criminals who have escaped from Albania.Most greeks understand immigration,because about 20,000,000 greeks live abroad as immigrants.You'll rarely see a greek complaining about black people here,because they generally don't steal etc,most of them are actually very friendly.
Remember anyway that I am talking about atomic weapons,weapons that take thousands of lives,and you are talking about some greeks who want people who are illegally here out of Greece.You can't even compare these two things.
It's funny,people here try to find bad things about Greece whenever I say sth about USA.Like that other guy who called Greece a third world shithole a couple of months ago.Amusing I have to say.
Those who have eyes shall see.

I am not saying bad things about Greece. I am going to return in a couple of years and it will become again my home. But I cannot stand stupidity. And we have plenty of idiots in Greece too, people who thing that they are better, but they are nothing. And the root of this is that we don't become a good education, we don't get the chance in school to think for ourselves, only thing we should do is learn for the exams and ask no questions. You can't get to think "global" and objectiv under these sircumstances. And I also have seen that the Greeks are foreignphobics.
Bush will not use atomic weapons, it is not important what the US citizens say. In that gullop it wasn't refered what kind of people answered. Were they mostly workers? Scholarships? Students? Housewifes? Intellectuals?(How I hate this word).
The opinion of those who wern't at least in college doesn't matter, they know nothing about this world, and they don't know that a place is unreachable for thousands of years after an atomic bomb was thrown on it. So their answer doesn't count. And these who were in college, well you know what it is being said about the Americans, they don't really know that much.
This 54% (of whom) can either think nor knows what it is talking about.

Knowledge is the key

Unfortunately,if you think you'll get education from school,you've lost the game.Education is mostly out of the school.Some of the wisest persons in the world don't even know what college is.

Polls are funny; they generally only ask people who have the opinion they want to get. I would say it is at most 25% of Americans are in favor of nuclear weapons, and I am not one of those. It's funny that you believe the propaganda the media spews out but say religious people are morons. At least they are believing in something that is trying to help them.