To Dragonlord

if that 54% thing is true, wow, that even furthers my opinion that american people have become the most ignorant group on this earth (not everyone of course). There is a 90% approval rating of Bush and the bombings... it really sickens me... Someone tell me, who are the terrorists. Something has been lost in all of this. I realize that things will never be perfect in this world, but for fucks sake, do we need this garbage. America is turning into a shithole. I know I am being naive but why can't people see the beauty in this world, why must we always destroy

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
if that 54% thing is true, wow, that even furthers my opinion that american people have become the most ignorant group on this earth (not everyone of course). There is a 90% approval rating of Bush and the bombings... it really sickens me... Someone tell me, who are the terrorists. Something has been lost in all of this. I realize that things will never be perfect in this world, but for fucks sake, do we need this garbage. America is turning into a shithole. I know I am being naive but why can't people see the beauty in this world, why must we always destroy

So are you saying that America should forget what happened to the WTC Towers? Should they just forget that 5000+ people were killed for no fucking reason? I'm from America, and as much as I try not to get involved with this shit, 75% of the posts on this thread make my stomach churn. I do agree that nuclear weapons shouldn't be used, and let's hope they aren't. We (America) can't just forget about what these people did to us, we must retaliate. For you all you foreign fucks out there with your know-it-all attitudes, why don't you try living in a country where this shit actually happened, then basing your ideas/conclusions on that. I'm sure it's pretty fuckin swell for you to sit at home in your "perfect country" and watch this shit from the sidelines. War time = propaganda. You can't believe half the shit you hear on your foreign televisions and read in your foreign newspapers. Hell you can't believe it from anywhere, but especially from a 3rd, 4th, 5th, maybe even 6th party. Get a clue.

Hmmm...
Are you getting through a "national" phase Dead Fetus? Too often the word "foreign" mentioned. Don't forget that LSDPhilisophy is an American too.
Try to accept opinions that are not alike yours and don't become so offensive. Don't take it personally

Yo ledmag, what do you say you, myself, and Zanex skip town and move in with Draggin' Lord... This country is going to be bukake-buttfucked with no lubricant in a few months and I don't want to be here. :hotjump: LSD can come too...
Hmm... enitharmon, you need a whole bandwagon of roommates?

Originally posted by enitharmon
Hmmm...
Are you getting through a "national" phase Dead Fetus? Too often the word "foreign" mentioned. Don't forget that LSDPhilisophy is an American too.
Try to accept opinions that are not alike yours and don't become so offensive. Don't take it personally

I say the word "foreign" so much because I'm sick of these people thinking they know everything from what they've heard through the media. I'm a broadcasting major in college and I know for a fact that half the shit you hear on the radio or read in newspapers is bullshit, especially in times like this. You must keep in mind that these radio stations and newspapers, and everything else are businesses. They are in it for the money just as much as they are in it for "informing the public." I know that LSDPhilosophy is American and I wasn't referring to him in my post, except when he asked "who are the terrorists." I can accept opinions from anyone, but when they are as slanderous as the ones I've read on this topic, I have a hard time accepting them. And I'm in nowhere near a "national phase" as the foreign people on this board are with their nations.

Nolordy my fine red friend, I hope it stops before the ATOMIC SHIT FIGHT. But yeah, if the atomic bombs are comeing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Id like to think i will be GOING hahaha. Greece sounds good to me. Remember that movie from like 1980 with that Darrel chic(she played in SPLASH) and her on screen lover who shacked up with this girl from Greece? Summer of Love i think is the title.....lots of nudity..............GREECE!

For you all you foreign fucks out there with your know-it-all attitudes, why don't you try living in a country where this shit actually happened, then basing your ideas/conclusions on that. I'm sure it's pretty fuckin swell for you to sit at home in your "perfect country" and watch this shit from the sidelines.

hmpfff...this shit actually didn'T happen accidenta in your country...

"dead_fetus swims upstream
he has built another wall...."

no further comment

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot

hmpfff...this shit actually didn'T happen accidenta in your country...

See, now if I could understand that, I'd reply. But I've lost interest in this topic and everything related to terrorism, bin laden, and all this horseshit. Just like religion.

you don't have to understand them...well actually i think no one of us can. but you are confronted with the fact that your behaviour makes some ppl do such things like the 11th of september thing...

All i am saying is that I don't like when people jump to conclusions based on (most likely) false accusations. I'm far from racist, but it just seems like the people jumping to these conclusions aren't Americans. They did not witness firsthand what happened here. All they know is what other people tell them, mostly the media. I don't how my behavior could provoke people to commit acts of terrorism, unless I made a blatantly racial remark, which I did not. And if anyone on this board perceives that I did, I am very sorry for offending you. I did not mean to.

Originally posted by dead_fetus

So are you saying that America should forget what happened to the WTC Towers? Should they just forget that 5000+ people were killed for no fucking reason? I'm from America, and as much as I try not to get involved with this shit, 75% of the posts on this thread make my stomach churn. I do agree that nuclear weapons shouldn't be used, and let's hope they aren't. We (America) can't just forget about what these people did to us, we must retaliate.
No way-but:The US claims to act in the name of justice.Well you have NO evidence that he did it,so how can you make a whole WAR based on clues and not evidence,how can you keep on killing when you are not sure.The US is no better than the terrorrists,at least until they bring some evidence.After all,Afghanistan has stated that they will give Bin Laden if you show evidence.If something like that happened in Afghanistan,and they told you "You know,we THINK it's George Clinton who did this,and we want you to give him to us so that we'll get our scapegoat,or else we'll bomb you" what would the US government do?But of course,the US IS the US,and they are above other nations,and they can do whatever they like because they "think so".
For you all you foreign fucks out there with your know-it-all attitudes, why don't you try living in a country where this shit actually happened, then basing your ideas/conclusions on that. I'm sure it's pretty fuckin swell for you to sit at home in your "perfect country" and watch this shit from the sidelines. War time = propaganda.
Cool down man,this is Greece,this is the BALKANS,you don't have the right to tell me such stuff if you know the slightest thing about history...we're surrounded by wars all the time-most recently Yugoslavia,which the US started,and I was more close to this WAR than most of the americans were to the terrorrist attack.Oh and I'm closer to this war in Afghanistan,and it's me and my children who might suffer from the use of atomic weapons.

Originally posted by Dragonlord

Cool down man,this is Greece,this is the BALKANS,you don't have the right to tell me such stuff if you know the slightest thing about history

So if I don't have the right to tell you that, what gives YOU the right to tell %54 of Americans to fuck off?

Oh, and I'm aware that you and your children are at risk if nuclear weapons are involved. That's why I don't condone their use. I mentioned that in my very first post. I hate talking about this shit. I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

The way I see it,I need reasons to have the right to say stuff like that.I think I have given reasons,so I have the right to say it.Your statement was towards "foreign fucks" and I think that in my post I explain why you have no reasons to say that.If you think that everyone has the right to say anything they like without reason,then I could go on doing some very beautiful yet illogical statements about,say,everyone's mothers.After all it's my right....right?

yeah, i know you have your reasons, and I have mine. you cannot deny the fact that most of the people complaining about the way the US is handling this situation aren't from the US. That is my reason. Half of these people have no clue what they are talking about.

We have evidence, the Taliban just likes to say stuff like that to get people on their side. Kind of like them saying we're bombing and killing tons of civilians, when civilian casualties are very miniscule, especially when compared with other military operations in any country's history. The funny thing is, lots of people believe the Taliban just because they want more reasons to hate America. I don't get the hatred and resentment, personally; we've always been there to help out the countries from which y'all are complaining.

As for Greece, I've never been there. When I lived in Canada, there was a Greek guy who had a gyro shop. Those things were damn good. The ones here in Utah suck.

What's all the fuss about nukes, anyway? We have never said we have any intention of using them. It'd be more likely that some offshoot of the USSR would start launching them at Greece then for us to use them against Afghanistan. The only reason we still have any is because other countries do, and we want to be able to retaliate should we be attacked with them first.