To Dragonlord

you know, I got through the first page and half of the secund and all I could think is that people are so scared to think outside of their ingrained train of thought that they refuse to lisson.....I am guilty of this myself, but at least I try to see things from others prospective. There is only so much 'talking' that can go on about this before the whole topic implodes. I keenly remember the fear and pain I felt as I watched thousands of lives snuffed out in moments....that anyone is capable of this nausiates me, but I do also understand that the opisition writs the rules of war...the US for Afghanistan, and vice verca.....I understand the mechanics of war...I felt the fear.....evolution has given all of humanity the ability to be monsters......and in some cultures it is promoted, in others it is not.......untill the human brain evolves past some of the primal urges that lend itself to violence then there will be war......

Monstrocity is the real meaning for humanity since the beginning of society and organized communities. when we say "a human in today's world" we mean a monster. there is only a difference. the monsters act violently to satisfy their insticts. humen act like monsters to satisfy their greed and self esteem.
your feelings show how sensitive you are to all these realities arround us. alas! you (and all of us) must be strong to face the monsters. the pain must remain within us and not be shown to the rest of our surrounders. for having human feelings and acting like a proper human being as it really is worth existing equeals being weak to the monsters arround you.

Human at sight, monster at heart.

I didn't forget to answer Metalized (you know me:D ) I just don't have the time at the moment. Tomorrow perhaps.
I don't agree with all that you say. I had written an answer yesterday but the computer just fucked up and the message was gone.
Until tomorrow.

P.S.: Too many night owls on this board, ha! :D

i read these posts and laugh, because everyone that talks
shit about the u.s. is from a shit hole country. and greece
is the crappiest of them all. they cant even control sewage.
dragonlord either is talking shit about the u.s. stuff because,
a. he's trying to get a rise out of people
b. total idiot about the world around him
c. like 54% of all greeks , likes to fuck goats

oh yeah dragonlord i have real bad news for you

GEORGE CLINTON IS IN PARLIMENT FUNKADELIC,
BILL CLINTON WAS THE PRESIDENT, PLEASE LETS
NOT CONFUSE THE GODFATHER OF FUNK WITH A
A GUY THAT LIKE BLOWJOBS FROM FAT GIRLS
THANK YOU.OH YEAH ONE MORE THING

GOD BLESS AMERICA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Originally posted by enitharmon
I didn't forget to answer Metalized (you know me:D ) I just don't have the time at the moment. Tomorrow perhaps.
I don't agree with all that you say. I had written an answer yesterday but the computer just fucked up and the message was gone.
P.S.: Too many night owls on this board, ha! :D
That is what you get if you disagree with truth (= my oppinion). lies shall NOT prevail, i will just not allow it. so be carefull if you are about to disagree in your next post...:devil:

(i just love this kind of "coisidence"):lol:

Nuck them all. Fut them all.
Fut nuck them all.
Faith you are overreacting here. I think this has nothing to do with intelligence of the individuals participants of this forum.
It has to do with the mighty powers of heaven supporting justice and rightousness (=me) whereas fighting injustice and inrightousness (=anyone who disagrees with me). It is all very clear, understandable and nature-defined.

I praise the Lord so that will keep me strong to fight for what's good and right, and by his will i am.

Thy kingdom come>
Thy post be written,
Thy post be done.

PS: This is not about the "R" world, and ppl don't you dare starting such a discussion here. If you want to do so : http://www.christ.com
or for the die hard ones:
http://www.metalchurch.com

Originally posted by metalized

Concerning the relationship with a foreign woman thing. it is the same thing with me being with a metal woman. to them they (we) are so much different. foreigners...
This is the first point where I don't agree.
Your metal woman or girlfriend will not always be dressed in leather or chains, I mean she can always dress her "normal". After all she will always be named Maria, Eleni or anything and her parents will remain Greeks. But a black woman will always remain black with a weird name. The same for an Asian woman or even a European. Almost everyone will bomb you that your relationship cannot success, because of the different mentality and everyday life. And also you will explain them in what way is your foreign woman better than Greek one. You know what they say (and I find it disgusting): "Take a shoe from your country even if it is old" Oh well, you know what I mean. If you take something old from your country instead of something new from a foreign one and this no foreignphobia, then what is it?

the ppl that really matter to me, i will talk to them to make them see from my point of view (unless of course they convince me that they are right and i am wrong, so i adopt their point of view). as for the others, well we can't expect everyone to like us, right (even though i 'd very much like the whole world to be my friends)?
I don't know what kind of a relationship you have with your parents and if you have ever done anything "extraordinary", but imagine you were a woman and your boyfriend was a Turk. Try to talk to them and make them understand that it is not like they think, that you won't be taken to Anatolia were you will bring 10 children in the world and you will have no rights!!! And try to persuade them that he is no muslim! They might laugh at you!
Imagine such a situation. It won't even come to a conversation. You cannot persuade old people of your opinion. They believe they have more experience and they know more than you per definition because they are older.
You are I think 25-26 years old and you might be in a better situation than me that am 21.

you are a full consuming member of it though.
B]

I am aware of that and I didn't mean it in the way you understood it. I don't intend to be an outsider, but I wish to play with my own rules. No society will tell me with whom I can be with and in what I have to believe, or what my tradition is and I have to follow it. I need to live in a society but I don't have to follow her rules in my personal life. I need to decide for myself.
So with this "Fuck the society" I meant more the subscriptions, the traditions that she puts, thinks which man can do and others which man can't. I don't like anarchy, I find it childish.

this hope you express is my hope as well. and all of our generation. but then it was the hope of our fathers generation,...
It is in our hands to change it and make it better. By not always doing what the elder say. They know more but most of them grew up in villages and in some things they just cannot know everything, because they haven't experienced many things. But if we nevertheless listen to them in all issues, then it will never be better.
I don't know if Septic Flesh first said it ( I don't think so), but the future belongs indeed to the brave.

Originally posted by voice of treason
i read these posts and laugh, because everyone that talks
shit about the u.s. is from a shit hole country. and greece
is the crappiest of them all. they cant even control sewage.
dragonlord either is talking shit about the u.s. stuff because,
a. he's trying to get a rise out of people
b. total idiot about the world around him
c. like 54% of all greeks , likes to fuck goats

GOD BLESS AMERICA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I know that Dragonlord won't bother to answer this post, because he has better thinks to do, but I cannot accept shit and I just have to throw them back.

I guess your country is so great, that you don't even mention it. It is really magnificent to read how you try to humiliate a country you haven't even been to.
Apart from that, the only people who have written something in this post about the U.S. are either from the U.S. or from Germany or from Greece. Do you suppose that Germany is a shit hole country too?
And what do you think of those US citizens that against their country write? Do they fuck goats too?

I can assure you that Dragonlord knows more about politics than you will ever do, and this not only because you are an idiot, but because healthy thinking people have always an opinion and they say/ write it in such forums. People who have nothing to say, like you, can only offend others and talk like losers.

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE REST OF THE WORLD DISLIKE USA. PEOPLE WHO HAVE ABSOLUT NOTHING TO SAY BUT ARE ARROGANT AND THINK THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO OFFEND OTHERS IN SUCH A FUCKING WAY!

And I hope god will bless you, you need a little "lightening"

I have been staying away from this discussion but now I will say my part... As you all know I am an American, not by choice hahaha, I agree that America is a fine place to live and I am happy I was born and live here. But that does not mean I love America and its government and everything else. There is no country in this world that I like, every place seems to have its problems... but from living in America my only view will be of America and not other countries... So, I say America is shit. we have a disgusting government... how come people from America feel they need to stick up for the U.S. in these discussions... do you not see how sick our government and its agencies are? Do you really think you are free? Do you think you live in a democratic society? People are great and wonderful, Government and other types of political powers are not. Why do we let these groups control our lives?

Wake up... your rights are gone

"It is really magnificent to read how you try to humiliate a country you haven't even been to. "
enitharmon

i've been to greece, i've been to germany, i've been to about every country in the world. and believe it or not most of the world is a shit hole. except japan , it was nice there.as for people me like me offending people, shouldnt i be offended by his comments, and as for people like me, the people in the u.s who pay taxes to send foreign aid to people in other countries who's own countries cant do it themselves, the only country that after we go to war with a country afterwords helps rebuild their country and make it better. i know in some ways the u.s. gov kinda sucks( like backing israel )but we do more for the world then all countries combined. and if he doesnt answer to my post, big deal. it wasnt a question , it was a statement. i'm proud to be in that 54% bracket he speaks of
so highly. that means i do more for the world then he will every do. and about the god bless america thing, even i'm tired of hearing that, and i'm an american. so scratch that comment. i believe in separation of church and state.and about americans fucking goats, thats wrong. i think we fuck cows, thus the term COWPOKERS. i know this is an open forum, but ever since i started reading this disscussion board
dragonlord has been the u.s. bashing king of all time, so you
being so intellectual and all ,should appreciate comments from the other side. and one last thing,

SAY NO TO BALD GUYS PLAYING ACOUSTIC GUITARS AND CRYING.

well Unregistered you want examples...

I always find marijuana to make a good point... Land of the free. We are supposed to have freedom of religion here. Part of my religion is smoking marijuana... My religous acts could wind me up in jail here in the states... Land of the free.

In my home state of Oregon we the people voted for the persons right to have doctor assisted suicide... now John Ashcroft has stepped in on the federal level and is halting this practice in Oregon... When in all of this terrorism fighting war time does Ashcroft get the time to take away rights that we the people of Oregon voted for.

Doesn't it seem odd that after 9/11 Bush and his little fun bunch bring a bunch of laws to be passed in this time... Shouldn't we stay focused on the task at hand and not all of these laws that by the way limit personal freedom.

When you look at the world from outer space are there boundary lines on the land like on a map ??? just a question

Originally posted by voice of treason
i've been to greece, i've been to germany, i've been to about every country in the world.
wow,that's about 200 countries...you must be travelling all the time.
as for people me like me offending people, shouldnt i be offended by his comments, and as for people like me, the people in the u.s who pay taxes to send foreign aid to people in other countries who's own countries cant do it themselves, the only country that after we go to war with a country afterwords helps rebuild their country and make it better. i know in some ways the u.s. gov kinda sucks( like backing israel )but we do more for the world then all countries combined. and if he doesnt answer to my post, big deal. it wasnt a question , it was a statement. i'm proud to be in that 54% bracket he speaks of so highly. that means i do more for the world then he will every do.
So,you support the use of nuclear weapons.And you have the impression that you are doing something for the world by supporting murder.Very nice.