To Dragonlord

Ahh, Pierced Spirit, apparently you aren't an Intellectual.
It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to call someone a fag for theirs. Why do you feel you must attack Dragonlord? He makes a very good point, and others, like myself may or may not agree. I do, you don't. That's ok by my account. BUT, when you call me gay because we don't agree makes you just as bad as the Taliban, for hating us based on the fact that we're American... Sure, some of us may be overly excited about the whole Terror deal, but that's understandable. I don't, however, condone the use of any weapon that kills more than 10 people at a time, let alone 100,000. Those people who do need to rethink their lives and social status in the world.

NoLordy: Born like an American, but thinks like a true intellectual.

Originally posted by enitharmon
And I also have seen that the Greeks are foreignphobics.

Knowledge is the key
Have you seen many of young ppl of one country burning the flag of their country? every 17th of November (which is a national holiday) this things occur. well i live here (this place that is called greece i mean) and i can assure you that i am not foreignphobic. the fear comes from the ignorance.
u have to admin tho, that the so called albanian mafia is not such a good thing. i can assure you that i am glad to see albans (which is the main problem) making money and returning to their home. i have no fear of them. what i fear is the ones who are making money by the abuse of other ppl. and i fear greeks who do the same thing. for these ppl have no countries or nationalities. they will murder, rape, rob any person they feel like, without first asking for their id's or which country they are from...

Ahhh! you are a true thinking man. human! the true meaning of it!
greece is just a country. usa is just a country... used for fear.:D
well actually i don't really mean that. it just came up!
anyway pierced spirit is obviously blinded by nationalism and doesn't behave. i guess you must have now hurt dragonlord's feelings very badly. you might have even caused him a psychological trauma.:cry: don't worry dragonlord, he doesn't really mean it. he was just being rude. very rude for a 8 year old!:D
Thank the mighty lord in heavens that NoLordy (and LSDphilosophy) exists and set things str8.
homosexuality has nothing to do with it!

What the hell? You say your an intellectual Capone but you didnt even read my post correctly. When did I say anything for you to say "hating us based on the fact that we're American... " When Im American? Tx = Texas and its in America remember?

As far as everything else, the dude said America is bad and blah blah blah, so I defended my coutry like any American should. I didnt care to read everything else and I dont really care to argue cause I dont have the time.

Originally posted by Pierced Spirit
As far as everything else, the dude said America is bad and blah blah blah, so I defended my coutry like any American should.
Wow,I must be saying things without noticing it,because I can't recall saying "America is bad and blah blah blah".Wanna enlighten me?

What the hell? You say your an intellectual Capone but you didnt even read my post correctly. When did I say anything for you to say "hating us based on the fact that we're American... " When Im American? Tx = Texas and its in America remember?

As far as everything else, the dude said America is bad and blah blah blah, so I defended my coutry like any American should. I didnt care to read everything else and I dont really care to argue cause I dont have the time.

As an American, I'd like to not claim this guy as a countryman. NoLordy said you saying all Greeks were fags was equivalent to Bin Laden saying all Americans are evil. It is hypocritical to stereotype Greeks as being America-hating fags because some Greek stereotypes Americans as arrogant, power-hungry, nuke-wielding freaks of nature (which isn't what he actually did, but I digress). Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you disagree point out some good reasons why. The "you're a fag and your country sucks" response just furthers others low opinion of Americans.

I'm not backing down on my opinions I stated earlier, but I hate it when people on my side use such moronic arguments.

Do they actually make gyros in Greece, or is that an American bastardization of Greek food? 'Cause man, they're damn good. (trying to bring some levity, hope it helps :) )

I shall try an American Gyro, and if I am impressed, I'll try an Authentic Greek one. (Yes, I'm for real.)

87% of Greeks are homosexuals as were their ancestors.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but homosexuality was officially forbidden in ancient Greece (at least in Athens and Sparta). In Athens the ones who were proved to be homosexuals were sentenced to death. What they inofficially did is another issue. They weren't "more" homosexuall as people all over the world nowadays are.
If you want to offend us then use a more proper example.:(

His existence offends me.
Never put a NoLordy in charge of the world.
He might actually MAKE IT WORK RIGHT!

Originally posted by metalized
Have you seen many of young ppl of one country burning the flag of their country?

Fuckheads has every country. People who believe that they are important by burning a symbol. They obviously dislike Greece so much but they don't move out. I wouldn't care about them, they are a minority.

well i live here (this place that is called greece i mean) and i can assure you that i am not foreignphobic. the fear comes from the ignorance.
u have to admin tho, that the so called albanian mafia is not such a good thing. i can assure you that i am glad to see albans (which is the main problem) making money and returning to their home. i have no fear of them....[/B]

I wasn't referring to the albanian mafia though. I think noone likes them, nomatter if he is "right" or "left".
Try to make a relationship with a foreign woman for example and tell it your parents (and if you were yourself a woman and you had a relationship with a foreign man it would be worse). Nothing against your parents, it was just an example, they might be cool, but think of other people of your "cyclous". How would they react? Especially if the woman/man were black/dark or asian? Try to become friend with a Turk and tell it again your other friends. How would they react? I was talking about that kind of foreignphobia ("What will the society say?")

Perhaps you are lucky and all your relatives and friends are open to other cultures and don't fear them. But I know personally examples that it is not so. And I am an example myself; I have to fight the foreighphobia of my parents every damn day.

I say fuck the society, they won't tell me how to live and whom I am going to love.
And the greek society is not tolerant. (I hope it will better with our generation)

Fuckheads has every country. People who believe that they are important by burning a symbol. They obviously dislike Greece so much but they don't move out. I wouldn't care about them, they are a minority.
Not as many as greece. They are not just fuckheads. they are kiddies, believing to be important. the danger in all these is the manipulators of all those fuckheads. i think they are the ones to worry about. for they are governing this fucking place, while we are just watching. same thing with hooligans every sunday. the kiddies are the fuckheads, but the ones who start and maintain such "lapsus" situations are not fuckheads. they are fucking corruption in person. and corruption is like fire. eats up everything in its way. thus let me have some fears, not about myself (i know myself well enough not to fear such things), but for what is arround me...

I wasn't referring to the albanian mafia though. I think noone likes them, nomatter if he is "right" or "left".
But this is mainly the cause of foreignophobia!

Try to make a relationship with a foreign woman for example and tell it your parents (and if you were yourself a woman and you had a relationship with a foreign man it would be worse). Nothing against your parents, it was just an example, they might be cool, but think of other people of your "cyclous". How would they react? Especially if the woman/man were black/dark or asian? Try to become friend with a Turk and tell it again your other friends. How would they react? I was talking about that kind of foreignphobia ("What will the society say?")

Perhaps you are lucky and all your relatives and friends are open to other cultures and don't fear them. But I know personally examples that it is not so. And I am an example myself; I have to fight the foreighphobia of my parents every damn day.
Concerning the relationship with a foreign woman thing. it is the same thing with me being with a metal woman. to them they (we) are so much different. foreigners. strangers in a strange land. some might even be afraid of us (us=the metal long-haired, mean, junkies, atheists, satanists, the ones with earings and tatoos all fucking over, the ones who growl, the devil's descents - yep NoLordy is our father). this is the fear of the unknown. when they accidently talk to us either say "-hmmm, you are not so bad after all", or they think of it. to the ppl that really matter to me, i will talk to them to make them see from my point of view (unless of course they convince me that they are right and i am wrong, so i adopt their point of view). as for the others, well we can't expect everyone to like us, right (even though i 'd very much like the whole world to be my friends)?

I say fuck the society, they won't tell me how to live and whom I am going to love.
you are a full consuming member of it though. and can't stop from being one for the rest of your life (unless you go to some mountain and live feeding on fruits and what you hunt).:D
ah! not to forget: "fuck the society" is very common expression among the cyclous of the fuckheads who burn the symbols.

And the greek society is not tolerant. (I hope it will better with our generation)
this hope you express is my hope as well. and all of our generation. but then it was the hope of our fathers generation, and their fathers generation etc., as well. do you see any improvement? i certainly don't. hope dies last, not. fear dies last. the fear that our hopes will never come true...

Damn bloody americans! I´ll send them one sanity assassin while praying to Timothy Leary ´cause I don´t know what tomorrow knows ´bout C.B.F. or the possible escalation of war that will bring us a garden of gray! There exists a Sea of Possibilities ´bout what one can do with all that Godmoney the US Senate released for war efforts ... don´t use it for the Hurting words ... told with nukes!