To get some life in here..

lumitalvi said:
...tell my guys, in what album you think Mr.Tägtgren does his best vocals??

I vote for The Final Chapter myself.

Man, thats a toss up for me because on every album, Peter sounds different. I love his more "black metal" style on the self titled, but i LOVE the clean vocals on Catch 22. I am really diggin the new style on the Arrival, so combine all 3 and you would have the PERFECT Hypocrisy album.
cheers

Either the Final Chapter or the Fourth Dimension. I hated the vocals on Catch 22.

best tatgren vocals are on the 10 years of chaos and confusion.. the re-recordings of 'osculum obscenum' and 'pleasure of molestation'. aside from that, vocally, into the abyss, and the 4th dimension stand out to me.

Firefest9 said:
I dont like the "death" vocals on catch 22, just the clean, especially on "all turns black"
They are just too processed sounding for me, but All Turns Black does have pretty good vocals.

obz said:
best tatgren vocals are on the 10 years of chaos and confusion.. the re-recordings of 'osculum obscenum' and 'pleasure of molestation'. aside from that, vocally, into the abyss, and the 4th dimension stand out to me.

Exactly. His rerecording of the 4th dimension is godly. :worship: Awesome how he changed some of the death growls to very high pitched screams, same with PoM and Osculum.... Peter is god :worship: