To move or not move - The ultimate stage dive!

MetalRose: OUCH. Also, I can't stand the girls that you see at concerts who are obviously only there as arm-candy. I don't know many (or any) female metal fans that get -that- dolled up. All the girls I've seen at metal shows with ne'er a hair out of place are there because their boyfriends are into it, and because, like, the boyfriend is into it, like, so is the girl! Tee hee! *twitch*

Well the difference between me and arm candy girls is at the end of the concert. All the girls pretty much look the same going in (every thing is in perfect place- hair makeup, etc), but the ones who are arm candy look exactally the same leaving as they did coming in. Real metal women come out with their hair all screwed up from head banging, in the least.

-Metal

This thread reminded me of a video I saw of S.O.D back in the day where Billy Miano takes a wicked dive. I would have moved here.....
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sVAcpA-_zls&feature=related[/ame]

Watch Billy dive around 2:22 and watch him crack a guy on the head with his mic three times around 2:57.....you even hear it.

Well I hate laws of this country for a lot of reasons and I dont have a problem with cops because they are just enforcing the laws. For a police office to lay his hands on a civilian that is being non-violent is totally unacceptable. I know I would be suing the police dept for treatement like that, no skating sign or not.

Well the difference between me and arm candy girls is at the end of the concert. All the girls pretty much look the same going in (every thing is in perfect place- hair makeup, etc), but the ones who are arm candy look exactally the same leaving as they did coming in. Real metal women come out with their hair all screwed up from head banging, in the least.

-Metal

Amen! :headbang: