To Rid The Disease

It means being set free of some sort of sickness, to me. Obviously. :S

Anyway, I love that track. I think it sounds kind of evil, even if it's a mellow track.

I love when he sings the word "near" ... near the beginning of the song. The note he choses to hit is 1 semi-tone lower than the more obvious choice. He hits the more expected note every once in a while too. Definitely an awesome song.

lost all the trusti had in youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............................

Best song off Damnation, along with Windowpane. Yes, it's very evil. Every time the piano comes in I get really uncomfortable, even though I've probably listened to the song over 200 times by now.

Love it, along with most of Damnation. The whole album reminds me of Resident Evil 4 for some reason... perhaps it's because I got them both around the same time and I couldn't stop playing either one.

Anyway, TRTD is one of my favorites, along with Windowpane, IMTON, and my top favorite, Hope Leaves. I don't like Weakness (probably due to the lack of bass), and Closure bores me (flame away).

The creepy piano/guitar line in the intro/verses of Disease is one of the high points of the album to me. The simple yet powerful bluesy bass groove also adds awesomeness. The thing I love most about Damnation in general is the syncronization between the bass guitar and the kick drum on nearly all the songs. It's such a great feeling.

Love it, along with most of Damnation. The whole album reminds me of Resident Evil 4 for some reason... perhaps it's because I got them both around the same time and I couldn't stop playing either one.

Anyway, TRTD is one of my favorites, along with Windowpane, IMTON, and my top favorite, Hope Leaves. I don't like Weakness (probably due to the lack of bass), and Closure bores me (flame away).

The creepy piano/guitar line in the intro/verses of Disease is one of the high points of the album to me. The simple yet powerful bluesy bass groove also adds awesomeness. The thing I love most about Damnation in general is the syncronization between the bass guitar and the kick drum on nearly all the songs. It's such a great feeling.

I agree with you, sir.