to the anti-american greeks here

wow!! you are so tough!! USA will kick our ass!! and all the strangers are responsible and USA is saint!

fanatism never led anyone to the right direction...and yes, USA is the storngest power now...but what about tomorrow? When a dictator falls...do u know how many tear him apart and eat his flesh? last word :
the higher you stand...the longer you fall.....

for once, i think dragonlord said something right... I don't beleive bin-laden did it either.

Last time he bombed the WTC, he owned up.
If he did this, he would have jumped at the opportunity to get credit... but he hasn't.

this could mean one of two things:

1: He didn't do it, and is basically a scapegoat (...but he still deserves an ass-kicking for the last bombing!)

2: There is waaaay more planned.

Just think of all the stupidly big buildings that mankind has built! [...even though it was most likely meant to fuck up the economy, and reduce america into panic over the loss of the president to make them sell all their shares, hence causing a market crash, hence causing america to go broke!!...] They could produce this effect world-wide... They could take out the Eiffel tower, The golden gate bridge... buckingham palace (bah, who cares?)... anything!

I concur, Trapped.
I have my doubts, and so does my father, apparently...
I got chance to speak to the old guy about it.

Originally posted by romolus
LISTEN UP YOU PITA EATIN' FUCKOPOLIS, AMERICA IS GONNA KICK SOME FUCKIN ASS. I GREW UP ON US ARMY BASES AND YOU HAVE NO CONCEPTION OF THE FUCKING POWER THE ARMY HAS. WE HAVE WEAPONS THAT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THAT CAN TAKE CITIES OUT.
What you said really makes me quiver from fear!!!!
Perhaps you deserve to become a mercenary for life. This kind of punishment ({Yes sir! Attention! As you were!} and other commands like that) will suit you fine.

WE NEED TO DESTROY THE TALIBAN AND WHILE WE'RE DOWN THERE KILL SADDAMM TOO, FUCK'EM. THEN WE NEED
TO OCCUPY AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ. A CONSTANT MILITARY PRESCENCE TO DESTROY FANATICAL ISLAM AT THE DROP OF A HAT.
Well you really have a lot of needs don't you? These needs make a good laugh though!

THAT IS WHAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO PROTECT WHINY LITTLE FUCKHEADS LIKE YOU FROM WORLD DESTRUCTION.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY BROADCAST THE ASSAULT ON CNN!! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE WITH BEER AND POPCORN REVELING IN THE MELEE!! AND IF YOU OR ANY OTHER ANTI-AMERICANS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SHOULD (A)BE THANKFUL YOU LIVE IN FREE COUNTRY.
(B)EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO FUCK OFF. :heh:
Just be carefull because the POPCORN may be product of Afganistan, and the beer factory could belong to Bin Laden.

Originally posted by Jody42147
Adding to your post, you forgot to tell him that his country is part of NATO and is on OUR side.....
Originally posted by DragonLord.Yes I know that the Greek government is in NATO and in your side,did I say I agree on that?But I can partly understand it,as you have stated that it's with you or against you...sounds like blackmail to me.
Well I think that DragonLord has the right answer to Jody's post. I don't think that because of making the mistake to become a member of NATO we (the Greeks) must all agree to that. The politicians are really flowing within the river of corruption, so you won't find anyone of us (including DragonLord) who takes a minute to think a bit following them.

I am just anti-stupid.
I believe that you American Bullies, should follow Capone's and LSD's example and start thinking too. Expressing oppinnions like "LETS WIPE AFGANISTAN OFF THE PLANET" and other shit like that shows people that they are not really into Nevermore (after all this is a Nevermore forum, isn't it?)! If you just dropped in a random forum and started posting then it's OK! All points of view will be read, filtered and finally rejected of course! But if you claim to listen to Nevermore then you should read the lyrics as well!

War is not something you should proud of (especially since USA citizens have experienced war only through their TV).

Capone, LSDphilosophy and the rest of the ones that think before posting show the way. Follow it!

How come you didn't mention me along with LSD and Capone huh?? :cry:

DAMN YOU!!! I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SHOOT-DOWN THIS RACIST BASTARD!!! GIVE ME CREDIT!!! :mad:

lol.

ha ha ha ha. :D

Originally posted by Trapped
Basically, racism is gay.
Oh dear. Isn't it amazing how the meaning behind a statement can be lost in the wording? You were going along SO great, too.

LISTEN UP YOU PITA EATIN' FUCKOPOLIS...
Americans wonder why the world has issues with their national attitude when guys like romolus are going around spewing crap like that? Part of me wants to think this WHOLE THREAD is facetious and this is all in good humour, but...

The balance of world security is sitting on popular opinion of Americans right now - as dissention towards the U.S. is the apparent cause of the current wave of terrorists (although I'm sure they must have other agendas as well) and average Americans are still waving their pricks around as billigerently as possible. I guess this is why the government you all seem to despise so much is in power as opposed to people like this guy, eh?

Originally posted by Trapped
How come you didn't mention me along with LSD and Capone huh?? :cry:

DAMN YOU!!! I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SHOOT-DOWN THIS RACIST BASTARD!!! GIVE ME CREDIT!!! :mad:

lol.

ha ha ha ha. :D

OOPS!!! Sorry but I am at work and not very much concetrated. So...
Ladies and Gentlemen you should add Trapped to the real good guys.

Sorry man, but I am trapped to the routine.
Anyway I consider you amongst the ones who think before posting.
Keep it up!

Originally posted by metalized

OOPS!!! Sorry but I am at work and not very much concetrated. So...
Ladies and Gentlemen you should add Trapped to the real good guys.

Sorry man, but I am trapped to the routine.
Anyway I consider you amongst the ones who think before posting.
Keep it up!

Not always though!

okay....for all of you who get your ideas from shows like Friends and all that other shit....yes that includes Cops.......honestly I don't care if people hate me because I'm an American.....you have that right.....but then you do need to realise that that is a form of racism also...because slowly we are becomming one race that is all races. None of you know the hell that I and many others I know have gone through, does that mean that I'm more deserving of my opinions...no. America has our own terrorists....we call them gangs....I have been stabbed, shot at, raped, beaten almost to death, hit by cars.......and the list goes on. And I hold the same opinion about them as I do those that terrorise the rest of the world......just take them out of the gene pool. And if that makes me arrigant, or one of the stupid majority....then you tell me why 5 of my friends have died in my arms........because of people who think it's their right to terrorise others. I've always tried to do what's right, and I haven't always been sucessfull....but I don't want any children anywhere to live through what I have...and if that means that some innocent people have to die....I will honor them in the way of my personal religon. For they will be Marters for the right to live your life as you choose as long as you don't hurt others.

Do you really believe that this war will end terrorrism?Will it stop the gangs?No way.So,innocent people will die,AND the problem will still exist.

"Making war for peace is like fucking for virginity."

I will tell you now... War is not going to make things easier... it is going to piss more of these terrorist types off. Maybe a person who wouldn't have been a terrorist now will after this war and after they see what it does to innocent people in their country. Education is the way... you ask who has the right education... no one. Teach tolerance, respect, love.

I am sure we have all heard the phrase- "those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" this comes from George Santyana, The Life of Reason or The Phases of Human Progress.

Now what does that mean

Evolve...

you and your beliefs are not the most important thing in the universe

"we're all just spinning in this useless hole in time"

"we build our walls around our games"

hahaha yes I feel like I am somebody now with my 110. I have surpassed the century mark. Am I cool now???

I still hate how it keeps track of how many posts. ah fuck

This room smells like fresh paint... Fresh paint BAD!
Hmmm... this little elf on my shoulder says "Hello, Dragonlord."

Nah, i'm just fucking with you :)
there is wet paint in here though, I HATE that smell.