to the anti-american greeks here

i crack up on how quickly people are to call others racist. i guess they have a need to identify themselves as valiant crusaders against racism in order to attain a sense of personal value, even if the person who they point the finger at was simply stating a valid opinion.
i said to destroy to taliban not all of afganistan. where do you get this shit from? if you want to see racism, look at the taliban and the evergrowing anti-american sentiment in pakistan too.
last weeks attack was an attack on americans and YOU TOO FOOL. if i recall democracy was created in greece.
to add to that, another reason we should go to war is to stimulate the economy, WWII got us out of the great depression.
i never said to kill all the afgans or muslims, but if that's what you read out of it, then i wish you all the luck in the world on your valiant crusade against those big bad racist american meanies. :cool:
sport the war

"the balance of the world's security is sitting on the popular opinion of americans"
total bullshit.
the balance of the world's security is sitting on whether or not these terrorist elements are disposed before they gain nuclear capability and fuck the world up for everybody. bin laden has already verbally stated a war on all americans. i'm tellin' you, if he and the whole terorist network aren't dealt with quickly and aggressively it's gonna cause some real problems for everybody in the world.
ok, so the pita comment sounded racist, but that was directed solely at nolordy. trust me if i wanted to insult all greeks, i could come up with something alot better than that, but i'm not a racist so i don't need to do that.
you should see the taliban for what they really are. if it looks like a pita and tastes like a pita, guess what.

I got a rocket in my pants you can lick, Romolus.
Leave Greece and anyone else who THINKS before they act alone... I don't feel like dying in a bombing by the Middle East because good 'ol G.W. wanted to get his rocks off on attacking the Arabs.

ok who started this war again? at least i have an idea of what should be done. so far i haven't heard any ideas from you on this thread or anyone else for that matter. you're simply bitching about about america.
that "america's revenge" post was the most pretentious, moronic thing i've ever seen in my life. you're jumpimg on america for a brutal retaliation that hasn't even occured yet. it's almost like you think we should do nothing at all.
you are truly a big fat sopping wet pussy.
"i've got a rocket in my pants you can lick romolus"
so you're obviously replacing bin laden with me in this homo-erotic fantasy of yours. should i be flattered or disgusted? no, neither because it's ok nolordy, it's ok to feel that way because people should have the freedom to feel how they want to. don't be ashamed of these deep feelings you have, this is protected by democracy. ;)
"people ask me if i like nolordy" i reply "no"

What would you do without
your pathetic narrow-minded
approach to life, that reflects
your lack of abilities.
Your opinions are self
destructive.
Despair is your gain, delight is
corruption.
Destined to fall prey to your
stories, creating problems for
your consumption.
We will see where you go.
The future for you is nowhere.
Every minute a cliche of your
kind.
Too much to say from a
person with no respect.
Your accusations you will
regret.
From the mentally blind come
ideas that are poison.
Take away the power,
a shallow person you will find.

-Chuck says it all.

the terrorists? the people of the middle east? islamists? israelis? the chinese? the brits? fuckin spanish inquisators?? aliens??

Can u explain me how u dare to ignore the results of centuries of religiuos, racious, economical and militaristic conflicts and cruelties and are able to tell who began the "actual" conflict by bombing the us ...????
Terrorism and even gang-criminalism are just some results of how our forefathers and our parents and now we! decided the world to become!
When the us decided to spend 40 billion USD for prompt military means (or just half of it, anyway) they went on the way our gouvernments did so for centuries ... all the same bullshit - eye for eye!

Spend just a part of that money to improve the economical situation of your OWN people!!! then you can at least help fihting gang criminalism ...

Give another part of that money to exile Afghanis to establish help for the ultra poors in afghanistan. Don´t u think, that people stop fighting when they are well educated, have enough to eat, have money and the possibility to spend it on things they dont need :)

Dictators survive by some important means: the people they subdue are ignorant or become ignorant - the intelligenzia is always the first group to flee this region; comunication is restricted and so is spreading the news, etc. The so called selfmurderous terrorists that bomb the israelis are exactly such dumb, tangled kids that are left in the dark and promised to get in seventh heaven after killing the enemies of (whomever ...)

Ignorance is really a very sad thing! Don´t u think that we "first world" citizens should know better than yell WAR!!

OK - we argue in circles. I realize no action (or lack thereof) that the US takes (along with others in this world) will ever be a solution.

But, for those who say no war - what are your ideas of moving towards a solution to stop terrorism (unles you really don't want it to stop). I can't think of anything other than war that will get us closer to ending terrorism.

You'll make me repeat myself,but
"Making war for peace is like fucking for virginity"

Go up and read Serge's post again.You'll find some good suggestions there.Check out also the thread with the comments of the frontman of System Of A Down,you'll find some even better ones there..

Originally posted by Dragonlord
You'll make me repeat myself,but
"Making war for peace is like fucking for virginity"

Go up and read Serge's post again.You'll find some good suggestions there.Check out also the thread with the comments of the frontman of System Of A Down,you'll find some even better ones there..

Well - I read it, and still see no answers/ideas that will have any more effect than war. There isn't enough money to feed the 3rd world countries and get them to a different plateau. Where will the money come from? Ultimately, people. And then comes the arguements of - lokk at our country, our homeless - why give anyone money - spend it on us first.

And yes, war kills innocent people - but, in mankinds history, the ugliness of war has been the "best" means of getting a point across. People see the atrocities of war, are reminded why it is happening, then we think how bad it is and say we'll try to change, then things quiet down for a period of time, albiet a short one.

And taking no action, or just talking and listening, will enable any evil to surface - from what I've seen in history, it takes force to stop evil. Without war - where would Hitler have taken this world? Would he of sipped tea while you tell him to stop? I think not.

All I'm saying is - it all sucks, and there are no answers. I don't have any either. This is a complex world, with political, religious, and economic ideals that differ vastly from country to country. So mankind will continue to keep itself on top of the food chain the best way it can, while we fight with each other for supremecy over the other.

A simple solution that can reduce terrorrism (it will never stop completely anyway):Stop fucking other countries for your gain.That will make people happier,and they might stop hating your government,therefore have no reason at all to harm you.Easy,or what?

Originally posted by Dragonlord
A simple solution that can reduce terrorrism (it will never stop completely anyway):Stop fucking other countries for your gain.That will make people happier,and they might stop hating your government,therefore have no reason at all to harm you.Easy,or what?

In theory, I agree with you. Mankind uses greed and power, and in some way, shape, or form, the "look out for #1" ideals are acted out each day right down to the individual level. And I realize that America is hated because of what you say (amoung other things too).

If ALL countires stopped picking on other countries (felt like using a simple term), we're still left with religion, and religion is also to blame for a lot of hatred in the world. How do we try to solve that?

I really do hear what you're saying Dragonlord, but our world is way too complex for a simple solution, plus I still feel the world as it stands today is too deep in its own shit to climb out.

Yes I know the world is as complex as it gets,and there are a million ways to look upon a situation.And about the thing you say about religion,I already said that violence and shit like that will never end-it can only be reduced.
Anyway,what I have tried to achieved with my posts about the attack was not to show everyone that I have the solution or that the only right opinion is mine,I just wanted to make some people think beyond what our leaders tell us.If doubt for what you thought for granted was born in you from these posts,they have achieved their purpose.

"Do you perceive...or are you sleeping..."