One Of The Reasons I'm Anti-Kerry

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
Can you name this country?

709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.

293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.

EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.

20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT
AIRCRAFT.

232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.

19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114
NUCLEAR
WARHEADS ON 232 MISSILES.

500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.

FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND
SUBMARINES, PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL
ASSETS
NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.

IS THIS COUNTRY:
RUSSIA? NO.
CHINA? NO.
GREAT BRITAIN? NO.
FRANCE? WRONG AGAIN. (What a Laugh!!!!!)
MUST BE THE USA? STILL WRONG, BUT.... SORT OF.

GIVE UP ?

THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED
DURING THE ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE. AND [their
elimination] WAS 100% SUPPORTED BY JOHN KERRY, (THESE HE DID VOTE ON).

SLEEP WELL!

This is not a new message, but a reminder of why we now
have
had to over-deploy
our National Guard and Reserve Units.

HE SAID CHECK THE RECORD!

Sen. John Kerry, Democrat from Massachusetts says he is
the
strongest
Presidential Candidate on National Defense! He said,
"Check
the Record...."

We Did!!
Here is what we learned:
He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from
He voted to kill the Aegis Anti-Aircraft system
He voted to kill the F-15 Strike Eagle
He voted to kill the Block 60 F-16
He voted to kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
He voted to kill the B-1
He voted to kill the B-2
He voted to kill the Patriot Anti-Missile system
He voted to kill the FA-18
He voted to kill the B-2
He voted to kill the F-117
He voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and
deployment of every weapons

system since 1988, including a bill for battle armor for our troops.

It is most likely with Sen. John Kerry as President and
Commander in Chief of our Armed Services, that our Armed Forces will
cease
to function, making it impossible for our country to protect itself.

John Kerry voted to kill all anti-terrorism activities of each
and every agency of the U.S. Government.
He voted to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%.

He voted to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%.
He voted to cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.
THEN, and this is abhorrent to almost every American Voter, be you
Democrat, Republican or Independent. He voted to increase OUR funding
for
U.N. (a sleazy, corrupt organization that loves our money, but
hates AMERICA and all it stands for) operations by 800% !!

Ask yourself, IS THIS the person you want as President of these United
States, providing for the Common Defense of the Nation and the Leader
of
the Free World ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voting history can be accessed through Senate voting
records.
The above is an accurate summary.

The ballistic subs you talk about were due for scrapping anyway. The Ohio is much larger than the Lafayette-class and previous boomers, they don´t need the foreign bases (well that and the Trident is a pretty huge missile). =D

From what I´ve read, the cancellation of many Ohios happened in 1990-91... hmmm... who was president during those years...

And W sr. was also in charge when the A-12 Avenger was cancelled...

"But on 7 January 1991, Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney canceled the program, in the largest contract termination in DoD history. By one estimate the A-12 had become so expensive that it would have consumed up 70 percent of the Navy's aircraft budget within three years."

I don't know....Personally I think I'm better off not knowing why he voted that way

Arg_Hamster said:
However, did anyone ask Kerry why he voted against developing better battle armour for the troops, that would be interesting.

Also, was there a war going at the time that he voted on these measures? One thing from being in the State of Michigan Budget office is that you have to be fiscally responsible and the Fed's are anything but that, you have to cut the fat somewhere and any agency that gets cut there will be criticism no matter what. Michigan is reeling from Federal cuts that good Ol' Dubya has place on us because of this war, and it has affected my state greatly. We are just now reaching a budget agreement that should have been done months ago and our new fiscal year starts tommorow.
Secondly, how many of these defense systems were in supply? I am sure that we had a stockpile of weaponry to begin with, we are the United States we have more weaponry than any country in the world.

There really isn't too much more to say....

John Kerry voted to kill all anti-terrorism activities of each
and every agency of the U.S. Government.
He voted to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%.
He voted to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%.
He voted to cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Also, was there a war going at the time that he voted on these measures? One thing from being in the State of Michigan Budget office is that you have to be fiscally responsible and the Fed's are anything but that, you have to cut the fat somewhere and any agency that gets cut there will be criticism no matter what. Michigan is reeling from Federal cuts that good Ol' Dubya has place on us because of this war, and it has affected my state greatly. We are just now reaching a budget agreement that should have been done months ago and our new fiscal year starts tommorow.
Secondly, how many of these defense systems were in supply? I am sure that we had a stockpile of weaponry to begin with, we are the United States we have more weaponry than any country in the world.

Well, the same can be said about Bush. He ignored the facts of a terrorist plot prior to 9/11. I know what you are going to say "Clinton also ignored these same things" and you are right, but Clinton also wasn't president when it did happen and there is no excuse for any president to ignore these things but it is also completely unnacceptable to be on vacation for as long as Bush was after seeing the intelligence that he saw, so he is a failure to our security also. Like Lewis Black says "whats the difference between Republicans and Democrats....Republicans suck and Democrats blow....Both of the parties that we like are fuckups in their own way.

Why would any president cut Veteran funds in the tune of billions, especially when we are currently at war. Even worse the prosthetics department. That makes me believe that the president doesn't care about our most important part of the military....Our soldiers

yeah, I think they both suck as well. Just like last election, I'll be home masturbating while everyone else is voting for two people who I wouldn't hire to clean my toilets.

Karina_666 said:
yeah, I think they both suck as well. Just like last election, I'll be home masturbating while everyone else is voting for two people who I wouldn't hire to clean my toilets.
:D :tickled: :D :tickled:

I have to agree. I am not trying to rally for any certain party( I am a dem. but our nominee sucks badly this election). I am disappointed in both the President and John Kerry. Both are the same and either one of them is going to send our country down the tubes more than it is now.

Simple Fact: A good war generates a good economy (once the war is over) wars help create new technologie, new weapons, new medicines etc etc. No matter who you vote for, the war will still remain to where its at now. Iraq is a problem that will take years to fix bcs democracy is not part of their dictionnary. For over 20years the country was under dictatorship so you cant go back in just one day or one year. instead of focusing on iraq, i would go back to afghanistan and finish the job there (the country is still under struggle after 3years) and then focus more on the philipines where it is known to have the highest concentration of islamist. then blow the fuck out of them. I certainly wouldnt go after iran or north korea at this point bcs it is not worth it and it certainly would not help the economy whatsoever. i would create more jobs for immigration (especialy the mexican border) stop giving student visas left and right. Stop business from going offshore. drill in alaska, legalize marijuana and make it a private business under which each state will allow a certain amount of companies, to grow limited amount of pot, thus creating more jobs for those who cant use their brain much. kinda like farming. i would also give more funds for the research of hydrogen cars (its the future, lets not ignore it)

CoverUinOil said:
Simple Fact: A good war generates a good economy (once the war is over) wars help create new technologie, new weapons, new medicines etc etc. No matter who you vote for, the war will still remain to where its at now. Iraq is a problem that will take years to fix bcs democracy is not part of their dictionnary. For over 20years the country was under dictatorship so you cant go back in just one day or one year. instead of focusing on iraq, i would go back to afghanistan and finish the job there (the country is still under struggle after 3years) and then focus more on the philipines where it is known to have the highest concentration of islamist. then blow the fuck out of them. I certainly wouldnt go after iran or north korea at this point bcs it is not worth it and it certainly would not help the economy whatsoever. i would create more jobs for immigration (especialy the mexican border) stop giving student visas left and right. Stop business from going offshore. drill in alaska, legalize marijuana and make it a private business under which each state will allow a certain amount of companies, to grow limited amount of pot, thus creating more jobs for those who cant use their brain much. kinda like farming. i would also give more funds for the research of hydrogen cars (its the future, lets not ignore it)

Good post, except the afganistan part. that country hasnt had a real goverment in many years............... and it isnt going to work there for many more...........................And Iran........... they need to be stopped, imagine and crazy sand monkey with a nuke that = Iran.......................North Korea........Imagine a crazy little gook with a nuke........... Does the world need that? but like Bush said diplomacy first.....then bombs

Karina_666 said:

Are you a Female??? if you are , are you hot. :hotjump: