to the band

Oct 2, 2004
Thanx for the great music , ive been listening to 1st chapter and Isolate for the last 12 month!and cant wait for the new stuff:headbang:

Hey! When are you going to enter the studio again? I've been severly addicted to Isolate for a while now... :headbang:

Hey! When are you going to enter the studio again? I've been severly addicted to Isolate for a while now... :headbang:

Yo bro;-)

We are writing new stuff everyday ;-) Hoping to start the recording at the end of the summer, but you never know in this bizz :loco:

Is it bad ass??!! It's possible new stuff from CM, of course it's bad ass!!! The prospect of a new disc in less than a year is bad ass...

Did I say it was bad ass?? :lol:

They haven't disappointed us yet, I know whatever they create is going to be a feast for the ears...

Hey Guys welcome to this forum!
I Just want to say been a fan for about 3 years now and love your sound and would love to see you here in the USA some time
Anyway I don't know if you take it as a complement or not (I would )
But im Getting tired of people bashing you guys for being Dream Theater Clones
The only thing simuler is the genre of music you both play and maybe sometimes In your softer melody's a little bit but other than that I don't get it
I just thought you might want to hear that from a fan Of both bands thats all
keep up the good work

What a band! This must be the most exiting musical experience I've had since i discovered Yngwie and Neo-classical for the first time.... Every single member is just so damn brilliant! And you are from tiny Norway... You are simply playing the hell out of any Prog-like band at the moment. I'm really looking forward to your 3rd Chapter...

PS! My kids loves you too! :)

Might as well use this thread instead of spamming!

I´m a really big fan on Circus Maximus since a friend of mine showed me a song i went out to buy the albuns and always listen to you guys :)
Fresh original songs! I came by the website today and saw you guys are coming to Portugal on the 14th of November, that totally made my day, especially since you are headlining! I´ll be on the front row singing my heart out to your songs!

Was wondering if the guys from the band could check out my myspace, i´m making a band with young and good musicians (I play guitar and im 18 drummer is 17) etc and we are kinda following the symphonic / prog style cause it´s what comes natural to us. The songs on myspace were done by me, they are all unfinished though, making stuff alone only playing guitar and keys and then using vsts uses up alot of time!

But i´m making new stuff with the drummer and he is really good for his age.

Well here they are (first two songs!)

www.myspace.com/danielrodrigues

Cheers guys!

Hey guys,

Here a Belgian fan. The music gives me mostly the wright feeling whenever i feel good or a bit down. And i love too just chill and listen, there's a lot to discover in the songs. I'm curious for the next album!!

Yea out of all the bands I like that I have never heard live, this is the one I would like to hear the most. Hopefully you guys can come to Japan sometime. Cant wait for the 3rd disc. The quality of your music has been extremely consistant and I never get tired of listening to it.