To the mod who banned me from IMBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced In Flames said:
1. That made no sense to me
2. How ya gonna have lyrics from Violate and be here talking about being nice?
1. Of course it was a senseless suggestion, but this is, how things are going on at the moment.
2. Did I ever say, that I was nice?
:rolleyes:

Deja Vu said:
Some people are just being attention whores at the IMBB and can't follow some simple rules. People like Electric Eye & John Silver and others. You know who you are. Telling Maiden sucks on the Maiden board is really growing up thing to do. Or just starts topics that pisses other people off. Or just bash other people for no reasons just to get attention. Oh no, i got banned from the IMBB, let's go somewhere else to brag about it!!11 OmG, WTf!!!1
Why don't you take a hint and fuck off back to your own board? This is not the Maiden board, brainless twerps like you are not entertained here. We have always been critical of Maiden and the people on that dumb board over here and this discussion has always been allowed by Mark. So stop bringing Skunk's rules here and learn that you being a fucktard, are unwelcome here.

I happen to have a post of yours from more than a year back. Its interesting to see just how long you've been following me around. Hunting "troublemakers" is your way of feeling important. You're a sad, sad cock licker.

John Silver said:
Why don't you take a hint and fuck off back to your own board? This is not the Maiden board, brainless twerps like you are not entertained here. We have always been critical of Maiden and the people on that dumb board over here and this discussion has always been allowed by Mark. So stop bringing Skunk's rules here and learn that you being a fucktard, are unwelcome here.

I happen to have a post of yours from more than a year back. Its interesting to see just how long you've been following me around. Hunting "troublemakers" is your way of feeling important. You're a sad, sad cock licker.

Maybe its gaba (a bag) in disguised that is Deja vu? Anyways,can you send my regards to Sequoia for me John,pls..at screamforme.bb's.(Thank you)
Have Sequoia know that the album Closer couldn't be found to fuck him like an animal from the Nine Inch Nails. So I settled for Pretty Hate Machine,him having a Head like a hole instead. Though it was meant for another,Sequoia being pyschic of knowing what was meant to begin with makes him out to be pyscho!

Come on guys this is a ridiculous thread already. Only reason I havent shut it down its I don't want the private message whining about me "censoring" threads. Let's just drop it, sheesh.

MetalAges said:
Come on guys this is a ridiculous thread already. Only reason I havent shut it down its I don't want the private message whining about me "censoring" threads. Let's just drop it, sheesh.
This thread is at least amusing.

Unke said:
This thread is at least amusing.
In some twisted way yes.
Face it - the IMBB is boring as shit....
....and you have all the right to complain about it going boring....
....but there isn't exactly much fun going on here either!

I hardly ever go here.....and when I do I find nothing happened here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.