To the Swedes

Arch said:
Lots of really good looking girls? Then it's all worth the trip. :)

Don't get your hopes up, not more so than any other country, at least
if this city is anything to go by, seems like most people at work are
pretty scary actually haha but hmmm most of them are not swedes, so
I guess I am not a good one to judge haha oh well, post count +1 ;)

Child of Time said:
Sweden is a overrated country, methinks.
Any interesting cities? - Nope.
Lots, and lots and lots and lots again of boring, planted spruceforests (were all trees stands in lines and are of the same height)? - M-hm.
Shitty wheater? - You're kidding? It's only the surname.
A horrible lack of listenable radiostations? Yes.
The only really positive thing to say about Sweden, is that here is a lot of really goodlooking girls. :)

Agreed... But I don't have much use for goodlooking girls, so see what hell I'm living in? :)

@Thanatos: well I am a girl... :D

@rahvin: that sounds a little harsh... I think a few attempts at genetically creating more goodlooking and intelligent Swedish guys would be better, that way there might be enough to go around...

@Dark_Jester: ...or indeed, if you will have them... why not? :D

Northern Lights said:
@rahvin: that sounds a little harsh... I think a few attempts at genetically creating more goodlooking and intelligent Swedish guys would be better, that way there might be enough to go around...

[tongue-in-cheek personality]you can always go look for better guys elsewhere[/tongue-in-cheek personality]

[protecting-the-family personality]i know there's at least six goodlooking intelligent guys in sweden, and they're in a band[/protecting-the-family personality]

[boost-to-self-esteem personality]plus doing away with all goodlooking girls in sweden would mean suicide for you[/boost-to-self-esteem personality]

rahvin. (split me)

Hah. Finland is overrated as well.

Finland - Any interesting cities? Only if you think being raped in Mariehamn or Turku by Swedish sailors is good.
Lots, and lots and lots and lots again of boring pine forest and lakes? - Yes.
Shitty wheater? - You're kidding? Only the women are more frigid.
A horrible lack of listenable radiostations? Yes.
The only really positive thing to say about Finland, is that we don't own Gotland.

Reactions: zodi
rahvin said:
[tongue-in-cheek personality]you can always go look for better guys elsewhere[/tongue-in-cheek personality]

[protecting-the-family personality]i know there's at least six goodlooking intelligent guys in sweden, and they're in a band[/protecting-the-family personality]

[boost-to-self-esteem personality]plus doing away with all goodlooking girls in sweden would mean suicide for you[/boost-to-self-esteem personality]

rahvin. (split me)

Quite an interesting collection of personalities you got there... :)
- good idea, I've had it too but I haven't really gotten started on it...
- but of course! there are goodlooking and intelligent guys, although they seem to be in a minority and they are usually taken and have people standing in long long lines hoping to take over, so...
- "suicide is painless, it brings on many changes" nah... I actually think that personality did succeed in its mission :p

@Ormir: what a lovely description of Finland... ;) I've been there and experienced it all, except the Swedish sailors :p

Reactions: Ormir
Northern Lights said:
- but of course! there are goodlooking and intelligent guys, although they seem to be in a minority and they are usually taken and have people standing in long long lines hoping to take over, so...

yes i tend to pity all the other people waiting in line behind me, biding their time until niklas will be out on the market again. :Spin:

@Ormir: what a lovely description of Finland... ;) I've been there and experienced it all, except the Swedish sailors :p

yet you absolutely 0wnz gotland, whatever that is... ;)

rahvin.

Northern Lights said:
Figures, a woman wouldn't have to worry about being misused by swedish sailors :p (you experienced the frigid women then? :p) Where did you visit?

Ormir said:
Hah. Finland is overrated as well.

eek7.gif
Overrated?! Name one good thing that people associate Finland with.

Only if you think being raped in Mariehamn or Turku by Swedish sailors is good.

bawl1.gif
Heey! Turku is a really nice town to live in!
-Lamia

Ormir said:
CoB forum is actually full of Finland fan girls/boys. :eek: (they can explain :p)

Finland is good, Finland is cool, Finland is kickass! :D If only that weather wouldn't be so cold :erk: (and I heard that the boys are frigid and shy too...any info on that Ormir? :p :cool: )

@rahvin: so you intend to keep him busy for a long time then? how selfish, yet how clever... :p oh and I've never been to Gotland so I can't say but indeed all my straight male friends are afraid of having to go there once it's their turn to do the military service...

@ormir: no experience of the frigid women either, I forgot to mention that! :D I've been mostly to Vaasa and Tampere... and some villages somewhere among the lakes and pine forests...