To the Swedes

:lol:

*sigh*

:erkk: :braawhgh:

Btw.. Why does someone mention a place near Denmark when Manuel said he was going to Stockholm? Dough. Ohjaaaaaa I might be going to Stockholm this summer. :D I hope I can make it. :D :D

Reactions: Ormir
The Grand Wazoo said:
:lol:
Btw.. Why does someone mention a place near Danmark when Manuel said he was going to Stockholm?

You calling me... just... someone? I am offended... ;)
But I said that cos, well, Stockholm sucks ass and Helsingborg is cool :)

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
actually the lonely planet guide is on it's way
I ordered it from the net cause I couldn't get it here

and I might be going to Denmark as well
so any recommendations are good

I've seen soda varying in prics a lot. Once I got a 6 pack of Mountain Dew for$.99 (99 cents/ about a dollar), but I have seen it for 5 dollars a can (radio city music hall). I think checking the general exchange rates is good. I think a euro is about 1.5 dollars

Steve

Qsilver said:
Check those exchange rates again :p

PS. everyone should know that euro is 1.12840 dollars as of 2003.05.06 05:57:12 :Spin:

Shiiiit, I wonder why € has gone up so much ;)

My vote for the most ferocious animal still goes to the mosquito. It will hunt you down, suck your blood (preferably in places that are a bit embarrassing to scratch in public) and their annoying buzzing will haunt your dreams for years to come.

A word of advice - stick to the South. I'm from the North, and trust me there's nothing here except beautiful nature (ok so go if you like that!) and the occasional village idiot.
And mooses and mosquitos of course ;)

@rahvin: then I'd recommend a journey to the desolate part of Sweden they call Norrland... (actually it makes up more than 50% of the country). Trust me, you'll be in paradise ;)
Glad to be back (indeed I am - couldn't really handle the fact that for some time it took me 20 min to load a page on here), thank you! :) I'm also glad someone actually noticed my absence :D

Sweden is a overrated country, methinks.
Any interesting cities? - Nope.
Lots, and lots and lots and lots again of boring, planted spruceforests (were all trees stands in lines and are of the same height)? - M-hm.
Shitty wheater? - You're kidding? It's only the surname.
A horrible lack of listenable radiostations? Yes.
The only really positive thing to say about Sweden, is that here is a lot of really goodlooking girls. :)

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
Child of Time said:
Sweden is a overrated country, methinks.
Any interesting cities? - Nope.
Lots, and lots and lots and lots again of boring, planted spruceforests (were all trees stands in lines and are of the same height)? - M-hm.
Shitty wheater? - You're kidding? It's only the surname.
A horrible lack of listenable radiostations? Yes.
The only really positive thing to say about Sweden, is that here is a lot of really goodlooking girls. :)

Lots of really good looking girls? Then it's all worth the trip. :)