Toaster Leave-Ins, Or More Nominations of a Tourney Thing

I really want to like that Witherscape album because of the cover and the whole Dan Swanö thing but I haven't been able to enjoy it. Yet. I'm due for a(nother) revisit.

Agalloch - Faustian Echoes
Ulver - Messe I.X-VI.X
Abbath - self-titled
Amorphis - Queen of Time
Triptykon - srsly either album, both are so fucking good, do a poll / flip a coin

And the album most listened to from the last decade? Probably Dark Tranquillity - Atoma. It's just toss-it-on-anytime stuff, nothing deep, just solid.

This song is my Lady Gaga. I dare you not to hum that shit whilst dancing.

Wait. I got it. Remove all my picks but this one. All the last decade deserves is a single 12 minute shameless ripoff album, and here it is:

LEGALISE STRUGS AND MURDER AND GTFO

Im sure I will edit mine, so I will listen to them tonight. But Im going for something different for you guys, not necessarily "omg the 128th best album of the past decade!"

Aryan Art - Хармония - Вечност – Вселена

I have not heard this band, but they are on my radar, because one of the former members (he played on your referenced album) is the guy behind one of my faves of the past year or so:

I almost reco'd it the first round, but it would have seemed redundant with Ildra and Obsequiae. I might reco it the next tourney

Aryan Art - Хармония - Вечност – Вселена

This is pretty glorious. Love the guitar lines. Very Obsequiae without the shimmer. Vocals are tolerable, but at least he lets the music do most of the talking

I'm willing to bet this is difficult to find based just on the name.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
This is pretty glorious. Love the guitar lines. Very Obsequiae without the shimmer. Vocals are tolerable, but at least he lets the music do most of the talking

I'm willing to bet this is difficult to find based just on the name.
iirc they’re legit not even nazis

theyre thinking ”aryan” like in the historical sense

top 5 poor marketing decisions

iirc they’re legit not even nazis

theyre thinking ”aryan” like in the historical sense

top 5 poor marketing decisions

agreed. just stupid

From Discogs: "In the summer of 2001 Alexander (at that time bassist and vocalist of Pagan Obsession) decided to start his own project and to spread his own visions, emotions and ideas. Thus Aryan Art was born – a name used as kind of more ancient, esoteric and mystic synonym for “Bulgarian Art”."

And they still blocked them from being sold. Fucking fascists

Re: Aryan Art, Limited to only 500 copies, so I doubt any can be scooped up outside of a trade forum. Shouldve just named the band in the Bulgarian language like the albums.

Malokarpatan is a potential nominee for next rd. Unsure on album, sure they would be enjoyed by most.